Uhhh....This Chris Brown vs LAPD Situation Right Now

Wow, this is looking bad for her. Supposedly they didn't find any gun or anything at the house. Second, they got her text messages saying she's going to set Chris Brown up.

They didnt find anything. He isnt going to be charged with anything. Publicity stunt for both sides

But he's already charged. Its clear he was set up and they want to make an example out of him. If I'm Breezy I'm not leaving the house anyways dude already been to jail on some dumb stuff.

But he's already charged. Its clear he was set up and they want to make an example out of him. If I'm Breezy I'm not leaving the house anyways dude already been to jail on some dumb stuff.

From what I read, he hasn't officially been charged yet. There's an arraignment date set for next week I think.

I mean....it sounded fake to me when the broad said that he was gona "blow her brains out"

What kinda fake blood talks like that.

How dumb can you be to txt I'm about to set this dude up so brazenly right before you go to police? Creating incriminating evidence :lol:

This ain't making sense. How did he get charged with possession of a deadly weapon if no weapons were found? Cops don't usually do that especially for a situation that was so public for so long.

mean.gif
 the world don't want my boy to flourish.

How dumb can you be to txt I'm about to set this dude up so brazenly right before you go to police? Creating incriminating evidence :lol:

This ain't making sense. How did he get charged with possession of a deadly weapon if no weapons were found? Cops don't usually do that especially for a situation that was so public for so long.
I don't know what he got arrested for, but you can't be trollin the cops and say f the police in a video, basically baiting them and expect them to just pretend like that didn't happen. That doesn't justify him getting arrested (if he didn't do anything), but you had to know somebody was gonna take offense and find any little thing to arrest him if possible

I think the best thing about this whether is true or not. Is picturing some cat selling jewelry [emoji]128518[/emoji] at a party.

She DESERVES jail time. Still don't like Chris Brown but he did no wrong in this instance. I guess that psycho rant he had was legit, his deliver was just horrible.:lol:

Jail time doesn't even matter. She just blackballed herself out of the entire LA scene since she's a proven snake. Nobody will want her around nor associate with her.

Jail time doesn't even matter. She just blackballed herself out of the entire LA scene since she's a proven snake. Nobody will want her around nor associate with her.

idk b, chicks wit loose boxes tend to "catch vibes" fairly quickly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom