Uhhh....This Chris Brown vs LAPD Situation Right Now

that dude legit is talking to tmz. i just saw it. he friends with ol girl and he took her to the part. he said she hit him after it was over and said 'this mother ****** is about to go down'

This ain't good for Chris. White girl on TV saying you put a gun to her head. :smh: :lol: I'm surprised she ain't start crying.

Whether it's true or not this dude is a fool either way. He just got robbed by his "friends" last year you would think this dude would learn about bringing people to your house. Why even have people around your jewelry? If you messing with groupies take 'em to a hotel.

Last edited:
He's a convicted felon tho. Wouldn't he automatically get charged with possession by a convicted felon too? Story is BS tho. I ain't taking the bait.
Yes. That's the law on a state and federal level.

He's doing time.

He just lucky he ain't fire it.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. There were multiple people in the home. He only does time if it's proven the guns were his (i.e. He doesn't pay someone off to claim ownership).

He doesn't need to own the gun. He was allegedly aware of it's presence in his home and brandished it. That's more than enough.

Last edited:

He doesn't need to own the gun. He was aware of it's presence in his home and allegedly brandished it. That's more than enough.
Looks like you were there and have all the answers.
One of the benefits of being a know-it-all is knowing it all. Like what you did last summer 
nerd.gif

No way dude attests to owning the gun unless a video surfaces.

If a video surfaces... It's curtains for this kid.

Winnepeg.
For everyone thinking canada is 100% sweet I have to inform you.....
Our native youth are possesed by the spirit of Tupac.
They wouldnt just make tyga dance, theyd have the game and ross out there twerkin too.
Thug life are the only words in their bible
Naw Canada soft B ...give me 2 ex cons n 5 middle schoolers from my city n they'll take over any block there like the Carter in a week :lol:

Last edited:
It was claimed that a bag full of guns and drugs was found thrown outside of a window. I doubt it's true, but even if it were, again, there's still a certain degree of deniability that he can plausibly claim if multiple people were there.

Last edited:
No way dude attests to owning the gun unless a video surfaces.

If a video surfaces... It's curtains for this kid.
Doesn't matter if he "owns" a gun illegally or not. Guns were in his home and he's a felon.

We're not talking about somebody with a clean record or even a few minor arrests. Felons are on shorter leashes than the rest of us.

If he was really the one that threw the duffle bag full of drugs and weapons over the gate/fence it's a wrap for him. He's the one that got charged anyway.

The only way this goes away is if there were no guns AT ALL.

Last edited:
I know this ***** no that dumb to throw guns and drugs out the window :lol:. At least flush the drugs. He doing time tho, YG tried to tell this *****.

Nah. His lawyers have a chance of arguing that the weapon wasn't found on him and could have been left by an associate unbeknownst to him. Granted Breezy has to operate on a shorter leashe, but felons still have a modicum of rights. It's beginning to seem like you guys want to CB to go down for this. :lol:

This is what pisses me off. You can go and say blah blah happened and they'll arrest that person. You don't even need any evidence forreal. But he'll easily beat this unless multiple people say yea he had a gun and did this and that. Which I highly doubt since everyone is already turning and her and she looks shady anyway at this point.

The *** aint even fine. She looks like a diet version of chyna the wrestler.

Bhris was definitely wired up for even havin a convo wit the broad.

Back
Top Bottom