UN-CANCELLED...Oh My, Air Unlimited Retro Is On the Way...

CNEWYEAR15OFF

Good on ebay for $15 off over $75 until 8PM PST

seller: shoejocky (not me, obviously) just put up Emeralds and Ultramarines for $118. That coupon gets you 103 shipped as your total.

I can't find the Emeralds in Shoejocky's store, smh.
Yeah that's weird. He def had at least a size 12 up last night at one point.  If you're looking Emeralds, depending on size there are a fair amount of people with them for like 109-120 on ebay other than him.

Finally got around to wearing these today. They are super comfy, but they definitely changed the cushion setup from the OG's. They got rid of the little bubble that used to stick up under the heel...and thank God. That thing was the worst part of the OG.

Peace,
J

$105 plus shipping on EastBay right now, shut out to sneaker steel

Last edited:
hows the leather on the emeralds?

Decent, better than the middle of the road stuff Nike has been putting out. I purchased 2 pairs from EB at $109, very happy with mine.

Might return if the price keeps dropping, but theyre now charging tax??

Just picked up my pair of Emeralds (along with the Air CB 34) from Villa using the THANKYOU30 code last night. Both pairs were $80.49 each, shipped!!! Said I'd wait for a good price for the Emeralds, and $80 is perfect!!! Can't wait to see them in person. I love my Slates I got from City Blue!!!

Last edited:
thanks for the info

it sucks that they messed up on the webber color the two ankle triangles are supposed to be grey/cool blue

Last edited:
They have the all black colorway of the Air Unlimiteds at the Arundel Hills Nike in Maryland for $59.99. Sizes 6.5-10 and 13 and 14, good luck.

these true to size? you think i could get away with half size down?

Definitely dont half size down. I tried on a pair half size up and they fit great.

My foot is an 8.5 on the foot measurer, but most of my Nike/JB shoes are a 9. So I half size up a bunch. So my definition of half size up is based on the foot scale, not what I normally wear.

How low in price do any of you think the emeralds will come down to? I want them but I don't know if i should wait. It's letting me add them with the villa thank you code for 83.99. Will that be as good as it gets?

Back
Top Bottom