UN-CANCELLED...Oh My, Air Unlimited Retro Is On the Way...

^
Stay patient.
They'll eventually $60 or less.
All blacks already hit some outlet for $60, just gotta stay patient and it'll pay off. Hoping to catch the slates for that price.

i had to pass. was bout cop the emeralds but the midsole paint near the heal looks like it would crack like on all my pairs of trainer max 91

^
Stay patient.
They'll eventually $60 or less.
All blacks already hit some outlet for $60, just gotta stay patient and it'll pay off. Hoping to catch the slates for that price.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to wait it out. I had the unlimiteds when I was in junior high. Yeah, I'm old! They have sentimental value to me but I also don't mind waiting for the best possible deal on these. I appreciate the responses.

I think I'm done with these...seen da slates and they ain't really catch my eye like that.

think ima end up getting the slates. even though they messed up on the ankle triangles color. the midsole is all black which if the paint cracks wont be as noticeable like on the emeralds

Does anyone know where I might the tan sail CW? Looks to be sold out everywhere...

Last edited:
I see nikekicks still have them in stock - full retail price tho..

Last edited:
Copped, thanks bro the comfort is next level on these, that suede is baby powder soft and the midsole is nice and bouncy.

View media item 2397554
I havent had a shoe like this since the coffey and cream AF1 mid and thsat was too long ago.

View media item 2397555
Niikelab really did a good job on these, id like to see how the leather ones feel If I can pick up the blk and white pair for the same price Im in cus the quality on these is great.

The only question ow is what do I put on them to protect from stains?

Last edited:
Copped, thanks bro the comfort is next level on these, that suede is baby powder soft and the midsole is nice and bouncy.

View media item 2397554
I havent had a shoe like this since the coffey and cream AF1 mid and thsat was too long ago.

View media item 2397555
Niikelab really did a good job on these, id like to see how the leather ones feel If I can pick up the blk and white pair for the same price Im in cus the quality on these is great.

The only question ow is what do I put on them to protect from stains?

Either you have tough feet or nike changed something.

My GR Unlimited feel like they are made out of cardboard.

^ What CW? the materials are different on nearly all the CWs, the leather on th elab pairs for example is quite buttery but the nubuck pairs are quite different.

I see CJ miles rockin the all white pair today in game 4 against the Cavs :nerd:

Last edited:
^ What CW? the materials are different on nearly all the CWs, the leather on th elab pairs for example is quite buttery but the nubuck pairs are quite different.

I see CJ miles rockin the all white pair today in game 4 against the Cavs
nerd.gif
Hey. How does these one feet? 

TTS maybe a little long you could prob get away with a half sz down in the Lab pairs cus the materials are so soft.

Back
Top Bottom