Un-Official Toro Y Moi-Underneath The Pine thread.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/618LLYN7ELL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img]

Gave a couple spins last night and it is awesome.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by Still Georgia

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

HORRIBLE album cover 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It makes me feel mad uncomfortable.

Reminds me of the finger pic

THIS! *!@+++@ this! $*%% annoys me so much. I've gotta find a different cover/picture to use.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by Still Georgia

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

HORRIBLE album cover 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It makes me feel mad uncomfortable.

Reminds me of the finger pic

THIS! *!@+++@ this! $*%% annoys me so much. I've gotta find a different cover/picture to use.

After hearing that song "How I Know" on the new joint, it's now a fact.

Your favorite rapper needs to hook up with this dude ASAP if he wants to change the game.

Because some rapper will, and it will be over at that point.

Son has a sound that could instantly hit mainstream but from a completely different angle.

Like, he's got a hit in him that no one will see coming, other than people who have been listening to him already.

Your favorite rapper needs to hook up with this dude ASAP if he wants to change the game.

Son has a sound that could instantly hit mainstream but from a completely different angle.

Like, he's got a hit in him that no one will see coming, other than people who have been listening to him already.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Exactly. I don't see how this man hasn't hit it "big" yet. (Unless he just doesn't want to) He can't lose...

"Causers of This" still gets played constantly.

Exactly. I don't see how this man hasn't hit it "big" yet. (Unless he just doesn't want to) He can't lose...

"Causers of This" still gets played constantly.

Due time 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom