Un-Official Toro Y Moi-Underneath The Pine thread.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

After hearing that song "How I Know" on the new joint, it's now a fact.

Your favorite rapper needs to hook up with this dude ASAP if he wants to change the game.

Because some rapper will, and it will be over at that point.

Son has a sound that could instantly hit mainstream but from a completely different angle.

Like, he's got a hit in him that no one will see coming, other than people who have been listening to him already.
Due time 
nerd.gif

Leaked Friday? Damn even though i found it now i still feel late on the leak... Can some peeps PM what blogs or sites they use to check up this kind of music?

Leaked Friday? Damn even though i found it now i still feel late on the leak... Can some peeps PM what blogs or sites they use to check up this kind of music?

Gave this album a few spins. Its different from Causers of This but It's just as good. One of the few albums I can run through without skipping a track.

How I Know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gave this album a few spins. Its different from Causers of This but It's just as good. One of the few albums I can run through without skipping a track.

How I Know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

How I Know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Could the argument even be made that it's better than his first?

Go with you
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

How I Know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Could the argument even be made that it's better than his first?

Go with you
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Elise is that 
pimp.gif

Check his Twitter though. My boy Chaz is definitely out there making moves; 

Elise is that 
pimp.gif

Check his Twitter though. My boy Chaz is definitely out there making moves; 

I was disappointed after the first spin, but now that I've listened to it a few times, I'm liking it.

Definitely not better than Causers of This, though.

"How I Know" >

I was disappointed after the first spin, but now that I've listened to it a few times, I'm liking it.

Definitely not better than Causers of This, though.

"How I Know" >

Thank you NT. It was another thread with "Still Sound" in it a couple months back. I saw the leak a few days ago but I didn't click it I'll give it a listen though.

Thank you NT. It was another thread with "Still Sound" in it a couple months back. I saw the leak a few days ago but I didn't click it I'll give it a listen though.

Favorite tracks in no particular order
Still Sound, New Beat,
Good Hold (Need some good headphones on this one)
Divina (Dope winter instrumental)

Favorite tracks in no particular order
Still Sound, New Beat,
Good Hold (Need some good headphones on this one)
Divina (Dope winter instrumental)

good album. been listening to this A LOT over the last four days

might take a few spins for some, but this is really enjoyable music

glad to see other fans on nt ('cause this music section is so polluted & full of crap)

good album. been listening to this A LOT over the last four days

might take a few spins for some, but this is really enjoyable music

glad to see other fans on nt ('cause this music section is so polluted & full of crap)

Back
Top Bottom