Uncle Murda shot in the head

ScroogeMcBuckz

formerly aceboogie
Thursday, January 24th 2008, 4:00 AM

Life imitates art

A rap artists who named his latest album "Respect the Shooter" was shot in the head as he sat in a parked car in Brooklyn, police sources said Wednesday.

Uncle Murda, whose real name is Leonard Grant, suffered a graze wound in the 10:30 p.m. shooting Tuesday on Linden Blvd. in East New York, cops said. Grant, 27, was not seriously injured, sources said.

Grant has a rap sheet dating back to 1997, which includes an arrest for attempted murder of a cop and drug charges.
http://nydailynews.com/news/2008/01/24/2008-01-24_city_briefs.html

frown.gif

boo he got grazed. i thought he got his brains splattered. this doesnt suprise me though.

Damn Murda... i guess when your a reckless person stuff like this happens. Good that it was just a graze but somebody was definitely tryna murk duke if theyaimed at his head.

.:waits for NT's own Official Street cat Startvin Harlem to give us the low down:.

Originally Posted by Spyda23

boo he got grazed. i thought he got his brains splattered. this doesnt suprise me though.

^ WHAT?!?! How the hell you wish death on somebody who hasn't affected you personally??
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Cousin needs to be thanking the holy heavens

he needs to chill wit the gun talk...theres no soundtrack to getting shot
smh.gif

good to see he's ok, im not a fan but theres no need for another death,,

[Uncle Murda] I like.. I like when a bullet go in the*$+++%+*#@+$+# head man, Ilike seein' a%!!*!+ bleed and #$%@ man, BROOKLYN! [/Uncle Murda]

I saw the title earlier and I aint kno it was to the head dudes is playin for keeps. Not surprised I heard this was a long time comin, to think I was overwhere he got shot earlier that night(wasnt outside like that tho
laugh.gif
) Itsgood to hear he just got grazed. Maybe he will slow down now I really hope he dont get outta pocket talkin tuff braggin like I only got grazed yall aint finishthe job this dude could easily end up the next Stack Bundles.

smokin.gif

From wikipedia
"The police know about as much as you know, nothin'," Hood said. "Uncle Murda don't deal with no police, he deals with the streets. We don't talk to police."

Murda (born Leonard Grant) called into the New York radio show The Wendy Williams Experience yesterday and said he was self medicating with Hennessy and Newports.

My dude Murda
pimp.gif

Stupid as hell
smh.gif

Yeah, thats why he's gonna be talking extra reckless allen....Cause he's gonna feel invincible

He should be counting his blessings....And be more careful in East New Yawwk

Back
Top Bottom