Uncle Murda shot in the head

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thanks God homie is aight....

He like the only mix tape cat I check for nowadays.

"Man...I used to think I was lucky... Now i'm thinkin N_s I got beef with isjus dummies. You know Eyday i'm strapped...I see this N_, he ask me if I wanna scrap. I'm like what a mah'uffin fight? If its beef dog, imma takeya mah'uffin life. He like nah I was jus goin to the store....I'm like...homie what you tellin me that for? Oh you ain't got ya gun on ya huh? Youslippin...I put my fo fif unda his chin and start hittin..."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Murdas the new fifty.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Publicity stunt.

indifferent.gif

Take a trip to that section of BKNY...come back and tell me what you think.

N_s can't spell publicity out there. What does he have to gain from this? He doesn;t even have an album slated.

Son has had major beef in the streets for years, gunshots to the dome ain't no "Wild 'N Out" cameo fam.

Originally Posted by dcjumpman84

From wikipedia

"The police know about as much as you know, nothin'," Hood said. "Uncle Murda don't deal with no police, he deals with the streets. We
don't talk to police."

Murda (born Leonard Grant) called into the New York radio show The Wendy Williams Experience yesterday and said he was self medicating with Hennessy and
Newports.
My dude Murda
pimp.gif

Stupid as hell
smh.gif

roll.gif

Grant has a rap sheet dating back to 1997, which includes an arrest for attempted murder of a cop and drug charges.

laugh.gif

"The police know about as much as you know, nothin'," Hood said. "Uncle
Murda don't deal with no police, he deals with the streets. We

don't talk to police."

Gotta be true cuz I heard about this here & thats 2 blocks from me
smh.gif

henz0 wrote:

"The police know about as much as you know, nothin'," Hood said. "Uncle

Murda don't deal with no police, he deals with the streets. We

don't talk to police."

Gotta be true cuz I heard about this here & thats 2 blocks from me
smh.gif

Henzo, I didn't even know Uncle Murda chills around our way.

wit a name like that what you expect.....
Yep. I wish dude the fullest recovery as a human being, but he's just a poor man's mix between N.W.A .& M.O.P. I'm good on dude& def won't be checking his album.

"If I dont make it out the hood, I wont make it out the hood"
you said it yourself son

Im from crown heights bK so I know dudes over there in the "east" get down... I rather go back to Iraq than have beef over there.... no really

Lol, I remember Paul Cain use to talk all reckless and act hard in front of hood DVD cameras for NO reason until he got shot...now that fool on some silent Bobtype@!##
laugh.gif

Murda's projects are right off of Linden Blvd. and Fountain Ave. I think the lobby that him and his peeps chill by the last complex building right beforeLinden or something.

He's alright, but I don't think this will deter him. He will go off now talking mad wreckless than he was before. I heard a song with him saying Snoopshould have been killed right after Big got shot
indifferent.gif
that's when I knew this dude straight don't give a damn about anybody. I know he just trying todraw attention to himself, but he has to realize that dudes with money is dangerous. They can be real pus, but if you have enough money you can go to almostanyhood and find someone to do some dirt for you.

We'll see where it goes. You know he's going to want to retaliate.

Back
Top Bottom