UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Right now my fav. colorway has to be the ''Magi'' joints. I'm not a fan of a lot the new stuff that's out there. My collection mostly consists of old school kicks, but these are definitely nice cause you could rock them on & off court, just like back in the days. Good job with this one UA!

maybe if eastbay does another 25 percent off

other than that if ebay has another 15 off promo code

but these will most likely get reduced inprice sometime down the year

I seen those on the gram. Now those are tough! Especially if they make the upper knitted...

If that is a one piece bootie going all the way up I may be out. My feet are too fat for all that lol

wait.... are those supposed to be the lux model??

I don't think so. I think the Lux models are usually suede and leather. That is the 3.5. That read a guy in here "bgizzle-something" that had great info. He said the 3.5 would have a strap thing around the heel

The 3.5 looks like it will give you better lockdown in the ankle/heel for those who don't wear a brace. Planning to wait to see the 4 before jumping on any .5s though.  

Don't worry UA, still supporting... will be grabbing a pair of the new gen runners soon haha

Last edited:
Like the look of the 3.5s better than the 3s so far. I just think the design flows better.

Early prototype/draft of the 4 looks interesting. Really hope UA tweaks the cushioning some more on the 4s. Would love more Micro G in the Currys or some next generation cushion that is more like latest Jetlon in the Rare Metals.

Heads up. I got the new Curry Cadence Sheet for the upcoming releases from 1/15-6/1 and other shoes that will release in Q2. We have 9 more Curry 3s coming with two colorways that are GS only. We got 5 colorways of the 3.5s coming out. 3 colorways of the lows with a solid release date with 4 colorways that don't have a date, but look out for a release in Q2.

Back
Top Bottom