UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Curry gonna debut the white/gold 3zero

C6LWFLpU0AEv1SA.jpg:large

Last edited:
Hahaha I pitty the fool! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't get why UA didn't do something for the hometown fans in the bay. AND it's a dope color way ....

We did get robbed in the bay by not a having nice release like this. UA did this with a nice nostalgic touch. Love the locker style keys and box. Hopefully there's more releases like this. 3 zero is upgrade from the 3, in looks imo. I still think we got robbed by not getting a liquid gold All American Curry 2.

Last edited:
Fashion and all the hype beast starts in NYC... UA trying to get the hype going again. 

unds.... was hoping for a Curry flurry.... miss doz dayz....
Those look so sweet on foot! That's the one colorway that really drew my attention to the 2.5's. If you don't mind, what size did you grab on these in comparison to the Curry 2? 

Those look so sweet on foot! That's the one colorway that really drew my attention to the 2.5's. If you don't mind, what size did you grab on these in comparison to the Curry 2? 

I don't ball in them but I wear a size 9 for curry 2s... I went a full size up... so a size 10... no issues with length for me... that burrito lounge is super snug for me withbsize 9/9.5...

I know I'm late.. Planning to pick up my first pair of the 3's. Went with my true size on the 2's which was 13 and pretty snug. What size should I get on the 3's?

You gotta half size up on the 2.5 compared to the 2. I think he went full size up or someone else did.
Dope, thank all you guys for the sizing advice! I really want a pair of the 2.5's but the sizing was throwing me off. I have had every UA Curry shoe from the Anatomix Spawn to the Curry 3 except the Curry 2.5. I definitely have an idea now 
smokin.gif

I know I'm late.. Planning to pick up my first pair of the 3's. Went with my true size on the 2's which was 13 and pretty snug. What size should I get on the 3's?
I agree with Duke. Although, personally, I went a half size down on my Curry 3 compared to my Curry 2...BUT my Curry 2 felt perfect even with ankle braces on when I went TTS, compared to the Curry 3 that had a bit too much room lengthwise for me. HOWEVER, since your Curry 2 TTS ran snug for you, the Curry 3 and it's extra length might actually fit you better than your Curry 2's did. Hope that helps! 
glasses.gif

^ Yea, not bad, still wrong sizes though lol. I checked UA this weekend and that cw was full price. Guess it just dropped ...?

Appreciate the lookin out! :wink:

Edit. Hm I just checked it again anyway and I still see full price. Are you sure that discounted price was for thr CNY cw?

Edit. Oh youre talking about 2.5s!! Haha, my bad! Yeah I need like a 7.5 in those. I need 'em cheaper than $99 too though :nerd:

Last edited:
^ Yea, not bad, still wrong sizes though lol. I checked UA this weekend and that cw was full price. Guess it just dropped ...?

Appreciate the lookin out!
wink.gif

Edit. Hm I just checked it again anyway and I still see full price. Are you sure that discounted price was for thr CNY cw?

Edit. Oh youre talking about 2.5s!! Haha, my bad! Yeah I need like a 7.5 in those. I need 'em cheaper than $99 too though
nerd.gif
Yeah, the 2.5's! Ha ha, aw, damn. Well, I tried! Hopefully they'll drop it even further and maybe get your size as well. I know that might be asking for a lot, but hey, perhaps the sneaker gods shall bless thee 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom