UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

They're the seasoned life CW... they pretty dope... looks like a lifestyle cw shoe

Last edited:
:\ I'll still try for them :lol: If they sell out then I wouldn't be mad. That's nice of UA to send a pair to your wife. Is that the first time?

Last edited:
:\ I'll still try for them :lol: If they sell out then I wouldn't be mad. That's nice of UA to send a pair to your wife. Is that the first time?

Nah, she goes withe to some events and the people from the companies like her more than me. Go figure.

it's TTS bro. I have wide feet and size 9 fit is good
Sweet, thanks man. Yeah, I wear a size 9 in the Curry 3, but I just wasn't sure if I needed a size 9.5 in the Curry 3Zero after hearing that they fit snug. Appreciate the input as always

Do you guys think Curry is done wearing 3's and is only wearing 3zeros for the rest of the playoffs? Last year he went back to the 2's after a stint in the 2.5's but doesn't seem that way this year.

Last edited:
Glad to see a limited release like this. Miss the old days when UA would tell you how many pairs are left. I wish UA would do this more

This was kinda an early release, anyone know what time they dropped? I had to go smaller than usual. I hope they fit if not, they'll be a cool collectors item to go with my signed Ayesha cookbook. 

well sadly i must pass on my 40 dollar ua code. it expires today.

first person to guess the name of "the mouth that got away"

clue 1: its a 10 letter name

clue 2: it start with A and ends with E

nope

just pick a number between 1 and 50

i got a feeling your the only one thats gonna play lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom