Under Armour Curry 8

Traction looks interesting. Wish they would come on with the announcement and the tech specs. But it's too close to the draft now. Maybe they're waiting until the Monday of Thanksgiving week leading into BF. Or the Friday before.

1605583021028.png

Also, as crazy as it sounds, they're probably waiting on a definitive end to the election, since IG has their tagging system for new posts, limited, to slow the spread of election myths. And you can bet they want the images to go far and wide and help sales since that's free advertising and even if it gets them 5 additional sales, it requires next to no real effort on their part.

According to sneaker news they’re scheduled to release 12/11

JS”

I wanna see more people try to replicate 10:30. I have to believe he just wasn't trying very hard. Traction can't be that freaking beastly. Usually you see at least a little sliding on those side to side drills. Getting more and more interested in the performance of this shoe.

I wonder if that's the official unveil day for his brand? The 1-2-0 1-2-0 looks cool. Looking forward to this release after seeing that traction.

8s don't look bad, but thing im most interested in now is how they'll approach and get athletes to want to sign an endorsement deal under the curry line

also assume this means steph gonna get the lifetime deal with UA?

So umm, does anyone know what these might be?

Seeing everybody calls them 3Zer0 V's, I just think its weird because 3Zero IV's released like 2 months ago 🤔

Seeing everybody calls them 3Zer0 V's, I just think its weird because 3Zero IV's released like 2 months ago 🤔
now that I think about it they might be a take-down model for the new Curry brand. Since the 3zero IV has the old SC logo but these have the new logo. Not sure what the name will be tho

The part about traction matches what sneakerhighway had in the video.

If indeed the traction is that beastly, they've got me. It also would explain why there's so little form with the upper. If the shoe can help you stop that quick, you need there to be a little give. It'll be interesting to see what the positives and negatives are. The 3Zero V has always looked better than the 8 to me. But performance is king. If they really are that good I gotta see for myself.

Back
Top Bottom