Under Armour?

I want more mids lol. Have 2x black SC and now the first colorway. Didn't realize FTL has this colorway(below) until after I ordered the second SC. They should sit long for a good discount so I'll get them eventually.
46931007_fr_ua_sc7

Here's the lows Bazemore has worn. They're not much different than the mids out other than the height. Hopefully there's a colorway that's not already on the mids that I like. If not on to the Curry 1.

Some nice lows on baze

The lows really aren't much different at all. I just find it interesting that I'm likin that extra ankle height in these whereas that usually isn't the case for me

Anybody still looking for the black and white SC. NBA Store has some. $20 off with code BUY20. Charge shipping and tax(if applicable) though, but use a cash back program(extrabux is highest with 4%) and get some $ back. Couldn't help it and bought the Homes. Gonna return the double up of the Away though.

Go to Basketball Essential tab since the link does not take you to the shoes.
http://store.nba.com/Basketball_Ess...Fit_Drive_Basketball_Shoes_-_Black_Taxi_Royal

Last edited:
Amazing, incredible, superb, excellent, etc...

HOH Valley Fair got more in when I inquired while I was there this morning. Bad timing to find out they had some after I order from NBA store before I headed out. Was too late to cancel they already shipped.

Amazing, incredible, superb, excellent, etc...
That about sums it up.  I put up a video review on youtube, but I don't want to post the link and feel like I'm plugging myself.

Duke also did a review and of course the regulars like Nightwing and Kickgenius covered them as well.  Don't remember hearing any negatives from anybody.

Damn those black and reds or white and reds need to release. I didn't really notice the UA logo placement before but I don't really like it. Still want them though.

deezyvsop2 deezyvsop2 Just post the vid it's not like you're selling something or promoting your site. Good to hear other ballers' insight.

Need colorways not too basic to pull me in on the lows. Maybe I'll buy a grey based pair.

Last edited:
Both Curry PE's are el fuego, but just had to cop the black ones. Only thing I wish was they had the yellow laces from the Home edition swapped onto the black as well.

@DeezyVSOP2 Just post the vid it's not like you're selling something or promoting your site. Good to hear other ballers' insight.

Need colorways not too basic to pull me in on the lows. Maybe I'll buy a grey based pair.
Here's my humble opinion, in case you're bored or haven't seen any video reviews about them yet:

Both Curry PE's are el fuego, but just had to cop the black ones. Only thing I wish was they had the yellow laces from the Home edition swapped onto the black as well.
I got both Home and Away and thought the exact same thing.  Not sure if I will keep the Homes yet in case some Lows release, and that's the only reason I haven't done it yet.

Back
Top Bottom