Under Armour?

35bfb5h.jpg

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

dope how do u like the quality ? and how does it look like in person compared to online? what do u write on ur shoe boxes lol
1) Quality is good. Materials seem on point.

2) In person, the red seems brighter.

3) I write the name of the shoe on the box, or something to help me identify them.

dope how do u like the quality ? and how does it look like in person compared to online? what do u write on ur shoe boxes lol

3) I write the name of the shoe on the box, or something to help me identify them.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

sho3tym,

How was the sizing? And cushioning compared to micro g technology?

Thanks

sho3tym,

Thanks

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

sho3tym,

Thanks
Sizing was true for me, I have a wide foot, I'm a 10.5 length wise but buy the 11 for the room and these fit fine with the 11.

I thought they felt a little stiffer than the micro g, but I like it more...

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

sho3tym,

Thanks
Sizing was true for me, I have a wide foot, I'm a 10.5 length wise but buy the 11 for the room and these fit fine with the 11.

I thought they felt a little stiffer than the micro g, but I like it more...

the fact that they tumbled the leather on those camos = ua is outstanding... quality is great along with their attention to detail

the fact that they tumbled the leather on those camos = ua is outstanding... quality is great along with their attention to detail

Back
Top Bottom