Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

^

Body is on point
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just earned yourself another vote sir

Is there any way to see how far/behind you are from winning?Btw: do you spin at weddings? Friend if mine is having his wedding in Miami and needs a dj. Why not try to put an nter on? Lol. Lemme know homie.

Is there any way to see how far/behind you are from winning?Btw: do you spin at weddings? Friend if mine is having his wedding in Miami and needs a dj. Why not try to put an nter on? Lol. Lemme know homie.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Unfortunately there's no way of seeing who's in front, that's why I'm working it as hard as possible just to make sure no one beats me! In terms of wedding stuff, it really depends on what they want. I don't have lighting and what not, but I do clearly have turntables, speakers and what not.

YTI4y.jpg

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Unfortunately there's no way of seeing who's in front, that's why I'm working it as hard as possible just to make sure no one beats me! In terms of wedding stuff, it really depends on what they want. I don't have lighting and what not, but I do clearly have turntables, speakers and what not.

YTI4y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom