Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Tkr4A.jpg

Her Butt was awesome to slap, Seriously.....amazing lol

damn this thread expanded the last time i been on nt. voted again....for the last 10 pages i just viewed.

definitely gotta hit up miami asap.

damn this thread expanded the last time i been on nt. voted again....for the last 10 pages i just viewed.

definitely gotta hit up miami asap.

Wow I can't believe i went through 35 pages but I couldn't help it lol.

I'm going on a cruise that leaves from Miami in June, but unfortunately won't be spending any nights in Miami. So I won't be able to hit up one of your parties but i foresee a trip to Miami in the near future for suuure after seeing these pics.

Anyway I voted for you! Good luck! *patiently waits for picture* lol

Wow I can't believe i went through 35 pages but I couldn't help it lol.

I'm going on a cruise that leaves from Miami in June, but unfortunately won't be spending any nights in Miami. So I won't be able to hit up one of your parties but i foresee a trip to Miami in the near future for suuure after seeing these pics.

Anyway I voted for you! Good luck! *patiently waits for picture* lol

It's been a while since I checked up on this thread. Good luck man 
pimp.gif

I will never go to one of these parties. I used to want to, but after seeing all the pics, if I go there I'll die from extreme thirst. "Sensory overload" as that other NTer called it
laugh.gif

Spot me another slim white girl though. I'm not about that fat life

It's been a while since I checked up on this thread. Good luck man 
pimp.gif

I will never go to one of these parties. I used to want to, but after seeing all the pics, if I go there I'll die from extreme thirst. "Sensory overload" as that other NTer called it
laugh.gif

Spot me another slim white girl though. I'm not about that fat life

Back
Top Bottom