University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Ive sold a couple of kicks and I’m ready to grease a reseller for these on the Bay. Talk to me party people. I’ve seen these in the wild and I think they’re dope. How are these settling in for those of you that have them and have worn them?

Finally touched down :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
C99C6E0F-14FA-4686-8552-2AA4D49C5676.jpeg

I've seen these in the wild with white laces and have thought they looked great like that. Can't decide if I want to make the move.

Make the move benny
It’s now or never
Don’t look back
You only live once

But don’t take my advice
I never pay resale :lol:

Bit the bullet on $320 + shipping and tax 😬 after selling a pair of cannon 9s and Syracuse dunks. Now waiting for authentication. I’m going to wear AMM 3s and these all summer.

I've seen these in the wild with white laces and have thought they looked great like that. Can't decide if I want to make the move.

im not normally a big lace swapping guy (except on Jordan 1s), but something about the white hit right with me.

I think ima skip the oreo 4's and try to shoot for these on DSG Restock.

Honestly, the only all white shoes I prefer are Air Force 1s, and plus I wanted these originally. Hopefully, I catch a W next Friday.

well yet another extra trash release, add to cart, cart jacked, back to the waiting room x3. ohh well, not ment for me to have these

Back
Top Bottom