UPandComing32's Collection Post

What's up NT,

I've been debating for a long time when I should finally do a collection post, and I feel it is right to do it now. Its a new year and looking forward tonew things, but as for my collection, it is nearing the end (see sig for shoes that I need to finally finish

my collection). I know I will be criticized on quantity,but it is what it is. I love shoes, and my collection is diverse. I have come a long way in the pastfew years and this is were I am at now...

Met a lot of people here on NT and I would liek to thank everyone who helped me acquaire shoes that I wouldn't have been able to obtain without them..

Shoutouts to OnlyMJs, Joey, Rap, Doc, dmxgod, supa, kidlebron, versache, bigj, harejordan, somuchsole, Grizz, SneakerPimp, Vince, blackcat, Jay, Rock, Raf,Kickaddicted, and everyone else who Ive met here on NT and made it worth it all.

So enough talking, lets get onto the pics

n70dup.jpg

nb2ip2.jpg

970cc3.jpg

jakt34.jpg

2e1h8uw.jpg

2m5lzqd.jpg

107l4eb.jpg

11uu88p.jpg

33llbtl.jpg

27wsqdg.jpg

2r7rgqs.jpg

qox893.jpg

r09wg8.jpg

amus1z.jpg

mlkow0.jpg

3590o5c.jpg

Stuff I dug up afterwards (all DS,mainly doubles and stuff I havent gotten around to wearing)

30ctyr9.jpg

fn4400.jpg

2uz55b9.jpg

2ry3syo.jpg

260al3a.jpg

2j1pezk.jpg

Part of my rotation (neon and chili 95s and cdp XIIs not pictured)

15y8ym8.jpg

Recent Pick-ups (more to come this week)

2hqqx08.jpg

20rnriu.jpg

2rgi8nl.jpg

Thanks for looking and hope you all enjoyed.

-upandcoming32

MY MAN!!!!!!!! (DENZEL VOICE)

Foams looking crazy, fav part of this collection, that and the AMs

quality =
pimp.gif

quantity =
pimp.gif

royal uptempos =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope stuff joe!!!!

Damn nice stuff man! How do you like them foamadome boots? I have been thinking about getting a pair.

damn...good stuff.

dope Foams, Kobes and AMs.

Those Oxy XIVs are
smokin.gif

wow.....very solid and well balanced collection. too much that i like in there!! thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom