Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

Yea Kidd wore them in the 1st game & in the 2nd game switched back to the Air Zoom Brave.

That colorway with the red patent that Kidd wore looked great though.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd #7 Bostjan Nachbar #8 Hassan Adams
#12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson
#30 Clifford Robinson #33 Mikki Moore #35 Jason Collins #50 Eddie House

J Kidd in game 3:

2ursch3.jpg
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

they remind me of the Team Mac1 from the front...but definately a unique shoe.

they look like a guard shoe, and should perform like one. So minimal and support only where you need it. The court feel in these things should be amazing too.

so what is actually special about the Street version (except for the appearance differences)

These are definitely growing on me, and I think the lows will be a great everyday, in the city shoe. Just hope the next time i go to New Jersey for a business trip, I can find these. Would definitely be cheaper than buying them here in Canada.

Investment Analyst​

^ agreed, they've definately grown on me and would instantly cop those black/white ones Tony P's wearing
...TEAM RAPTORS !
"They Play Together, They Stick Together, They Want To Win Together"

if they release that colorway with Parker i will defintely cop... I love white/black color schemes and they are right on with that.
TEAM WARRIORS

The shoes looks so boring on the first page, but wow they look so much better on someones feet. I might actually have to pick these up.

The black pair Parker is wearing above is definitely the best so far and I'm not a big fan of black shoes anymore...

-S

^ for real man. When I first saw the pics on the 1st page, I was like "what the hell is this crap?"...but after seeing these pics of players wearing them, I've totally changed my mind.

Anyone know if those black/white ones Tony P wore is gonna be released?
...TEAM RAPTORS !
"They Play Together, They Stick Together, They Want To Win Together"

The colorway that Parker's wearing reminds me of the nubuck 2K4's.

I'd like to see a nice black and white colorway of the low's

Kenzo didn't design these. I saw these in person last week and they are purty in J-Kidds and Nash's colorway.

My son will be wearing them this Saturday for his b-ball game in Kidd's colorway..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Any idea if Nike will ID these? If so, I will definitely try to make the black and white and maybe white and black ones Parker is wearing if they aren't going to be GRs.

-S

I got to ball in these for about 2 months, Im a big guy so they didnt fit properly around my ankles, but everything lower than that was PERFECT. I have a feeling you guards will love these. I might even rock a low I like em that much.
-------------------------------------------
Luuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkyyyyyyyy -Napoleon Dynomite

Can we get an edit on the title to reflect the fact that Tony Parker, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd are wearing these right now?

Seems like the question gets asked at least twice a day!

^^ also a good look at moment before Nash's nose got split up pretty bad
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Back
Top Bottom