Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

TP's Blk/wht colorway is sick!! I have been feeling these from the first pic! Clean, simple design. That's what it takes to make a classic timeless shoe. Really nice. And you know they won't be that expensive. Probably $120. I gotta find a pair when they come out.

I love Kidd's black w/ red patent PE's. :wow:
eek.gif
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

For those above who have actually balled in the Zoom BB's, can you comment on how they compare to other classic guard-oriented Zoom shoes like the following:

-2K3
-Ultraflight
-Zoom Flight V

Much respect!

those red one's have hyperflight potential, not talking about the performance of the hyperflight. just talking about the colorway. i can see some great colors coming out if the shoe takes off?

Still holding out hope that these will hit NikeID since that will probably be the only way we can get ones that look like Parker's or Kidd's versions...

-S

they look like mid cut boxing shoes to me but im sure there amazing to ball in.classic,simple design
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

I also started to like them more as I saw the players with em. Not sure if its the star power or just that the colorways on the first highs are horrendous.

The lows from the first page look pretty good. I think it was that first suede looking one that threw me way off. I would love Tony Parker's, the home white with black. If they are as lightweight as they look I would definately get a pair.

Those are absolutely sick. That purple is straight fire

....Of course we will never see them.

Back
Top Bottom