UPDATE 1/12 Campbell's soup drops same sex couple + son commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im more concerned that they are both star wars fans.
we're all aware of fanboys diets.

Those 2 star wars fans are going to give that boy high blood serving him that liquid salt.

Probably eat totinos and slim jims for dinner.

yall ever seen a child raised by 2 same sci parents?
Going to comicon at age 5 dressed like an ewok.....hes gonna be rockin cargo shorts with a skull wallet chain and a yoda shirt in hs.
he ain't ask for that life.

realreallife

Last edited:
They should have stuck with the McNabb commercials..his mom in those commercials
smokin.gif

Once Your son turns gay that's it for your family. Your name won't live on once your son dies.
Why do people keep saying this **** as if people can't have more than one child? Or what about if you have all daughters? Such a dumbass thing to worry about.

I understand what y'all are saying but this will confuse toddlers and adolescents when seeing this. I don't think this was a good move.
This.
And it's their parent's job to educate them and clear up that confusion. That's how child rearing works.  Math will confuse them too, should we not show them that?

adoption?

then your genes won't live on but...

who cares?

Not always true, one of my clients are a gay couple, two men...they conceived a child with both their gene pool because they used one of their sisters eggs and she carried the baby, the baby literally looks like them both, incredible sign of love and that kid is growing up in an environment of love, probably more so than a "normal" family....

People are so incredibly stupid when it comes to this topic.

As others have said the fact that he's being fed like that is more weird to me than the two gay dads. That's whatever. But after 2 you shouldn't be getting fed like that

As others have said the fact that he's being fed like that is more weird to me than the two gay dads. That's whatever. But after 2 you shouldn't be getting fed like that

You guys have no idea what "innocence" means....thinking is "weird" to feed your 5 year old kid :lol:

If you want to hand feed your kids for the rest of your life, this is normal...

wait what? the dude impregnated his sister with his own semen? :x these people will try to make this normal at any cost huh?

GayTalk at it again....hawaii and steezy always in here capin' for the homosexuals...just waiting for darth to come in and cape a little more for the gay community....

the only good thing about this commercial is kids won't understand it at all, so it will have very little affect on a developing child...its more promoting to the gay adults who have already chosen to be gay...

either way :x :x :x

I'm not gonna hit the report but I sure do hope you catch the ban hammer with this crap.

And read dummy, two men, obviously the siblings didn't do it together, they used the sperm of one of them and the egg of the sister of the other so that their kid will have both their genes.....not only are you a bigot but dumb as hell.

Not always true, one of my clients are a gay couple, two men...they conceived a child with both their gene pool because they used one of their sisters eggs and she carried the baby, the baby literally looks like them both, incredible sign of love and that kid is growing up in an environment of love, probably more so than a "normal" family....

wait what? the dude impregnated his sister with his own semen? :x these people will try to make this normal at any cost huh?

GayTalk at it again....hawaii and steezy always in here capin' for the homosexuals...just waiting for darth to come in and cape a little more for the gay community....

the only good thing about this commercial is kids won't understand it at all, so it will have very little affect on a developing child...its more promoting to the gay adults who have already chosen to be gay...

:rofl: :rofl: you really are clueless if you think a brother and sister created a baby using medical help

The only thing that would be negatively affecting your child is you.
If being gay is a choice, how do you explain homosexuality in countries where it is illegal and punishable by death? Who in the right mind would "choose" to face possible execution, hate, oppression and the possibility of being disowned by your family?
Ask any gay person if they feel their sexuality is a choice.

Last edited:
I watched this more focused on the Star Wars reference than realizing it was two dads until it was done.

I noticed that interracial couple (homey from the Temptations movie) in that cereal commercial way more.

I don't mind it. Wow @ all the ignorance in this thread though. Yall dumber than usual with the whole your family line will die out if your son is gay. As if tv shows don't continually show us that surrogate mother gay couple story on all their sitcoms.

View media item 1808524

I'm not gonna hit the report but I sure do hope you catch the ban hammer with this crap.

And read dummy, two men, obviously the siblings didn't do it together, they used the sperm of one of them and the egg of the sister of the other so that their kid will have both their genes.....not only are you a bigot but dumb as hell.

lol not once did I insult you in my reply...just like you have every right to be gay, I have every right to be against it...sorry buddy but you will not get rid of people in opposition...deal with it..

you can sit there all up in arms about everything you think your doing but there will always be someone on the other end...and you resort to name calling just because I am against homosexuality? instead of winning me over with some logic you decide to push me further away...

you are weak as hell...you need to step back and let the real gay paraders take over the movement, because you sir have no back bone...

imagine those who have real rebuttals against homosexuality and not just someone opposing it on an internet forum...

your loyalty must ramp up heavily in those cases...possibly even partake in certain practices just to prove your really down for the cause...

:smh:

Last edited:

its how i read it...sounded odd, but you can't be surprised at anything these days...

i really don't know how the whole gay pregnancies work...

nor do i care...im not raising a kid with my sisters egg....like i said these dudes will go to any extent to try and validate their lives...

There's no such thing as gay pregnancies. What if your chick can't have a kid and her sis offers to be the surrogate? She's validating her 'life'? :smh:

Jeez, do you have a iPad or kindle? I feel like sending you some books on general education :x

Last edited:
why when someone's against homosexuality people who are for it come out with name calling etc???  why cant someone dislike your practice's without you guys getting so emotionally bent up??

why when someone's against homosexuality people who are for it come out with name calling etc???  why cant someone dislike your practice's without you guys getting so emotionally bent up??

Seriously? That's like asking, "why when someone's racist, people who are not racist come out with name calling etc?? why cant someone dislike your race without you guys getting so emotionally bent up??" It's because, like the color of skin, you don't choose your sexual orientation. So when you are against something that someone can't help you are a bigot. But then there will be those people who refuse to believe that people are born attracted to the same sex, and instead, it is some disgusting, unnatural choice they made. There's no point in arguing or trying to convince those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom