UPDATE 1/12 Campbell's soup drops same sex couple + son commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? That's like asking, "why when someone's racist, people who are not racist come out with name calling etc?? why cant someone dislike your race without you guys getting so emotionally bent up??" It's because, like the color of skin, you don't choose your sexual orientation. So when you are against something that someone can't help you are a bigot. But then there will be those people who refuse to believe that people are born attracted to the same sex, and instead, it is some disgusting, unnatural choice they made. There's no point in arguing or trying to convince those people.

you comparing racism to homosexuality?

:lol:

so every single gay dude out there is born gay? how about those who will say i chose to be gay? where do you draw the line? how can you put all of them under a single banner...

what about those dudes who just can't get any P and resort to the D...did that person who is so sexually frustrated that he needs to nut and will let other men toss their salad because they can't get a women to do it, born gay as well?

im sure there are homosexuals out there who will tell you they chose to be gay, i don't think there are many african americans who will tell you they chose to be black...

its really insulting to combine those two movements...

if my chick can't have a kid i would adopt...there are enough people without families on this planet...

what makes you think that kid doesn't grow up and disowns his two dads....

i would disown both my dads if i was in that type of situation...

sickening.

...obviously there aren't any gay pregnancies...i was just using the term colloquially to refer to the process of a gay couple trying to conceive...

Can you read? You typed a whole bunch of nonsense and didn't answer my question at all so here we go again.

What if your chick could not have a kid and her sister offered to carry the child. Is she trying to validate her life? Would your kid disown you guys because mommy couldn't carry a baby? Would you just say no we need to adopt that's sick?

You sound ridiculous seriously

Last edited:
Can you read? You typed a whole bunch of nonsense and didn't answer my question at all so here we go again.

What if your chick could not have a kid and her sister offered to carry the child. Is she trying to validating her life? Would your kid disown you guys because mommy couldn't carry a baby? Would you just say no we need to adopt that's sick?

hop off

There's no such thing as gay pregnancies. What if your chick can't have a kid and her sis offers to be the surrogate? She's validating her 'life'? :smh:

Jeez, do you have a iPad or kindle? I feel like sending you some books on general education :x

if my chick can't have a kid i would adopt...there are enough people without families on this planet...

sickening.

...obviously there aren't any gay pregnancies...i was just using the term colloquially to refer to the process of a gay couple trying to conceive...
No you wouldn't.

You'd be raised correctly and most likely wouldn't have all this hate in your heart towards gay ppl.

:lol: @ children of gay couples growing up and disowning their parents cuz they're gay.

why when someone's against homosexuality people who are for it come out with name calling etc???  why cant someone dislike your practice's without you guys getting so emotionally bent up??
A spade is a spade b.

You call it name calling but the labels usually fit.

Last edited:
Man why the F would you drink this canned ish when you can make something better at home

Then people wonder why they get cancer and ish :smh:

Last edited:
I understand what y'all are saying but this will confuse toddlers and adolescents when seeing this. I don't think this was a good move.

Classic Dipset :lol: :smh:

Confuse toddlers? You know how old a toddler is, b.?

Confuse adolescents? You know how old adolescents are, b.?

Trust me...if you're confused by this as an adolescent in 2015, you got bigger issues...mainly the sheltered life you live.

Bottom line, it's good that different forms of relationships are being represented in mainstream commercials. Granted it's a form of acting and an advertisement, but it's also a representation of the real world.

Last edited:
Seriously? That's like asking, "why when someone's racist, people who are not racist come out with name calling etc?? why cant someone dislike your race without you guys getting so emotionally bent up??" It's because, like the color of skin, you don't choose your sexual orientation. So when you are against something that someone can't help you are a bigot. But then there will be those people who refuse to believe that people are born attracted to the same sex, and instead, it is some disgusting, unnatural choice they made. There's no point in arguing or trying to convince those people.

so every single gay dude out there is born gay? how about those who will say i chose to be gay? where do you draw the line? how can you put all of them under a single banner...

what about those dudes who just can't get any P and resort to the D...did that person who is so sexually frustrated that he needs to nut and will let other men toss their salad because they can't get a women to do it, born gay as well?

im sure there are homosexuals out there who will tell you they chose to be gay, i don't think there are many african americans who will tell you they chose to be black...

Have you done this? Or do you know anyone like this? I've personally never heard of this level of desperation. That doesn't sound like being gay to me, especially since you're only speaking in regards to physical relief (from sexual frustration and desperation). You're even saying yourself it's because they NEED to relieve sexual tension.

Edit: Also, I'm sorry if I insulted you with that comparison but I stand behind it as a valid comparison. Race and sexual orientation are both things you are born with and can not change, and they are both discriminated against. That is the only part of them I'm comparing. And you made up a ridiculous scenario about guys being so desperate for P they choose to be gay. Well if they couldn't get any P, but that's what they wanted initially, guess what...they aren't gay :lol:

Last edited:
not mad...but anyone can go to my posts and see that you never fail to follow with a reply...

so nice try with the u mad...

but u hop off now! okay?!?

bum

What if your chick could not have a kid and her sister offered to carry the child. Is she trying to validating her life? Would your kid disown you guys because mommy couldn't carry a baby? Would you just say no we need to adopt that's sick?

No answers

I've worked with many gay people during my nurse internships and not one of them has said it's a choice. What's really insulting here is your ignorance of the gay community and homosexuality in general.

I'll ask this question again, if it was a choice how do you explain homosexuality in countries where being gay is illegal and punishable by death? If it was a choice then surely nobody there would be gay if they face hate, oppression and possibly a death sentence.

Last edited:
Said person that said homosexuality was a choice.....was this a female?

sickening.

Son it legit hurts my heart how full of hate and ignorance you are....gay pregnancies?....homosexuality a choice?

As someone going on 2 years dealing with Infertility, please shut up and don't speak on stuff you know nothin about, you may be about adoption, but your sig other might not be and might want to carry her own baby or at least make her own baby and have someone else carry it, that's the beauty of science it gives people a chance to make their dreams come true....adoption is always good and an option, but for you to talk down on surrogacy and fertility its offensive.

Talmbout disowning your parents if they were gay...GUAT? But in the same sentence wanna act all high and mighty talmbout adoption is great for orphans, if you don't have enough love in your heart for the parents that raised you, you don't have what it takes to adopt a kid and learn to love them....bigot.

There's no such thing as gay pregnancies. What if your chick can't have a kid and her sis offers to be the surrogate? She's validating her 'life'? :smh:

Jeez, do you have a iPad or kindle? I feel like sending you some books on general education :x

sickening.

Even if they provided you an amazing life, one many children could only dream of?

Pathetic.

So is that child hateful for wishing he grew up with a mom and dad just like a kid who grew up in a single family home or orphanage does? Or does it make them ungrateful for not being happy with 2 dad's?

Not really far fetched, but a real conversation lgbtq couples wanting to start family need to have.

You're gonna cause more problems with that approach.

Last edited:
Right, homie said it legit hurts him that i dont accept homosexuality.

whose mans is this?

Why do we jail pedophiles ...are pedophiles born that way? And if they are how can we govern over them? What causes a 12 year old to rape a 2 year old...that was socialization of that child or was he born with certain biological characteristics to be inclined to want to do that....

even if homosexuality is not a choice its still wrong...there are reasonings there but no point in saying it here...nt is super liberal and its good for you guys...

...doesnt affect me one bit...ive never disrespected a gay person or been rude to
Them...im not out here plottin the anti gay revival...its a human being and he is free to choose watever...and if the countries law permit it then more power to them and the country....but i can still oppose and believe in what i want...

Save all ur pro gay rebuttals for those who wont let u live with ur husbands...do you but guess what it will never ever be fully accepted...
You're comparing people that have sexually violated children to homosexuals... Really?
Never disrespected or been rude to a gay person? If anyone on NT is gay and has seen your posts they've most definitely been disrespected.

How you feel on homosexuality is your choice but don't act like you're not just as bad as a racist.

Last edited:
[quote name="copped" url="/t/640352/campbells-soup-drops-same-sex-couple-son-commercial/80_20#post_2465526]even if homosexuality is not a choice its still wrong...there are reasonings there but no point in saying it here...nt is super liberal and its good for you guys...

[/quote]

Because allah said so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom