UPDATE 1/12 Campbell's soup drops same sex couple + son commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that I'm being sarcastic and I think this whole argument against you is stupid right?

If I say I walked down the block and saw 10 kids under 5 years old wearing Jordans that doesn't mean I'm saying all kids under 5 wear Jordans

They know that ... they're just bored and want someone to go back and forth with and you always with it :lol:

THANK YOU! :rofl:

You keep taking subtle shots. I'm not offended by anything you've said nor have I taken any of it personal. I know why you think that I have but I promise you this has been all jokes to me.
FROM MY EXPERIENCE, you can be proven wrong time and time again but you will never back down. I don't know why you keep thinking I'm offended.

I've been on NT for mad years and every once in a while I'll waste my time picking apart people's inconsistencies. Today happened to be one of those days where I had time cuz... nothing more nothing less. Like I said before, nobody is above catching it. Today happened to be your day. I really am about this equal rights thing.

One of the reasons why you end up in these situations is because you keep trying to impose YOUR views about issues on other people. What other people do as different from you, you call wrong or inferior. Different is different, but you can't leave it as that. You always need to explain why YOUR way is better or the RIGHT way.
Your view on marriage is YOUR VIEW on marriage. It is not THE CORRECT view of marriage. Your view on relationships is YOUR VIEW on it...it is not THE CORRECT view. This is why I tell you to stop judging. FROM MY EXPERIENCES with you things are either YOUR way or the WRONG way.

I know what I do and I know my faults. I'm well aware I don't live in a glass house and it's for that reason that I throw stones at people.

You in for a world of Ls next time you find yourself in an e-debate and all of your points will be rebutted with "IN MY EXPERIENCE".
I guess you could always just blame that on DC though.

I never once imposed marriage on anyone, even in this thread I've clearly said it plenty times, marriage is not the end it all, it's a great show of committment but you can still do that without marriage...never said in the only one Doug it right....

What I did say and can't you or anyone else debunk that, is that if you LIE, CHEAT, DECEIT your sig other time after time, THAT IS NOT LOVE....if you can't be honest with the person you "love" than you DONOT love that person....tell me how I'm wrong....PLEASE.

W/e you say now don't really matter.

I already repped Meth for that reply. He was 100% spot on.

You keep trying to make this about what DC says or how he manipulates things. That's not flying with me. I read what you posted and read Meth's reply. You making this way more complicated than it needs to be. Just nurse that L.

Dawg, you understand Meths reply has 0 to do with what the argument has been the past 10 pages....obviously you ain't read much....and IM te one being picked apart :rofl: get your facts straight pleghboi....ignore this post tho.
You seemed to be confused about what I'm talking about.

You can't keep denying it though. Everybody else seen what went down. You was so desperate that for a few pgs you had to make this about Rusty and a completely other thread where you was trying to pretend a lie was true. Miss me with your constant replies trying to act like what I said aint what happend.

You can't keep denying it though. Everybody else seen what went down. You was so desperate that for a few pgs you had to make this about Rusty and a completely other thread where you was trying to pretend a lie was true. Miss me with your constant replies trying to act like what I said aint what happend.

Fam you bringing up Rusty when my argument with him is completely irrelevant to what you are addressing now...lmaoooo

You seem to be the one confused....get it together silly man.

Fam you bringing up Rusty when my argument with him is completely irrelevant to what you are addressing now...lmaoooo

You seem to be the one confused....get it together silly man.
Just like you bringing it up in this thread was irrelevant :lol: I read every post since the Meth reply and saw you keep posting trying to avoid that L.

I make a post and you want to keep pretending like what happened didn't happen after making this thread about you. I say Meth picked you a part and you start telling me about DC and some other argument but yeah I'm confused, sure.

Last edited:
Just like you bringing it up in this thread was irrelevant :lol: I read every post since the Meth reply and saw you keep posting trying to avoid that L.

I make a post and you want to keep pretending like what happened didn't happen after making this thread about you. I say Meth picked you a part and you start telling me about DC and some other argument but yeah I'm confused, sure.

Oh aight....so Meth called me out on a poor choice of words, cool...I apologized, what else is there to say...or does it make your heart jump to hear me apologize?...get over yourself.

As far as anyone else, who exactly and what did they pick apart?....I see you and others claiming this and I'd like to be put up to date.

Would Steezy have been given as much flack if he observed that heterosexual couples he knows tend to love harder?

Oh aight....so Meth called me out on a poor choice of words, cool...I apologized, what else is there to say...or does it make your heart jump to hear me apologize?...get over yourself.
Go back and read my first post and then ask yourself why you're reacting like this.

:lol: @ heart jump. I think you should take your own advice and get over yourself.
As far as anyone else, who exactly and what did they pick apart?...I see you and others claiming this and I'd like to be put up to date.
How can you read my post and still not know what it's in reference to?

Seems you will not be put up to date and continue to live in denial.

Go back and read my first post and then ask yourself why you're reacting like this.

:lol: @ heart jump. I think you should take your own advice and get over yourself.

You talking about an L I gladly accepted over 10 pages ago...when did I try to fight that?

The topic has morphed into something completely different than what ameth called me out on, so pardon me for not seeing the relevance of your post 15 pages after the fact....you got it I took an L, I'll feed my L and change its diaper in a few :rolleyes

On the topic being discussed for the passed 10 pages, no Ls taken whatsoever...that boy DC worked ya brains with EASE

Would Steezy have been given as much flack if he observed that heterosexual couples he knows tend to love harder?

Doubtful.
Social warriors would be up in arms for him making a blanket statement against the gays.
Perhaps the better alternative is to not compare at all.

Steezy has like 2 gay friends. How do we have a 30 page thread for his dealings with two gay people?

come on now, dudes would be reppin Steezy :lol:

They won't admit to that tho, no jimmies would have been rustled then I'm sure of it....Meth would have probably still worked his role and he woulda been the one on the hot chair, been here long enough to know how this place works :lol:

Doubtful.
Social warriors would be up in arms for him making a blanket statement against the gays.

Steezy has like 2 gay friends. How do we have a 30 page thread for his dealings with two gay people?

He's an alluring figure

Doubtful.

Ta bien Papi, you got it :pimp:

Steezy is definitely a polarizing dude.

He's my friend in real life so I don't know why he was taking subtle shots at me for so long in this thread.

FROM MY EXPERIENCE, people that take shots at me aren't real friends. That's the kind of straight love I don't need in my life.

Last edited:

Steezy has reached Ninja/Superb levels of infamy, when he commits a new offence, all his old crimes get brought up.

It is like NT is building got a RICO case has against him. He is an ongoing criminally stubborn enterprise

#SteezyHive

Last edited:
Steezy is definitely a polarizing dude.

He's my friend in real life so I don't know why he was trying to take subtle shots at me for so long in this thread.

FROM MY EXPERIENCE, people that take shots at me aren't real friends. That's the kind of straight love I don't need in my life.

I wasn't taking shots at YOU....I did bring you up personally and directly once because you kept quoting me, but not once here or through text did I address YOUR personal relationship.....you thinking that I'm thinking this is about you, which is not bro....this is a collective of experiences I've had observing the relationships around me.

Steezy has reach Ninja/Superb levels of infamy, when he commits a new offence, all his old crimes get brought up.

It is like NT is building got a RICO case has against him. He is an ongoing criminally stubborn enterprise

#SteezyHive

Infamy, I like that term :pimp:

How have y'all went this long arguing about something so trivial :lol:

This man said in his experience with some people he knows he's observed a certain behavior ( hard love ) and then decided to make a blanket statement that said experience is applicable to gays in general which is also know as stereotyping. End of story.

I may be wrong but I think what he was trying to do was correlate gay love with a woman's love ( women are generally more compassionate and nurturing people and are more prone to be emotionally driven ) implying that gay dudes wanting to be so effeminate posses these traits. In which instance he would still be wrong. But like I said that's just what I got out of it I didn't read every wall of text posted in this thread so maybe I'm wrong.

How have y'all went this long arguing about something so trivial :lol:

This man said in his experience with some people he knows he's observed a certain behavior ( hard love ) and then decided to make a blanket statement that said experience is applicable to gays in general which is also know as stereotyping. End of story.

I may be wrong but I think what he was trying to do was correlate gay love with a woman's love ( women are generally more compassionate and nurturing people and are more prone to be emotionally driven ) implying that gay dudes wanting to be so effeminate posses these traits. In which instance he would still be wrong. But like I said that's just what I got out of it I didn't read every wall of text posted in this thread so maybe I'm wrong.

Bro I never said my experience is applicable to gays in general....lmao, that's where it all went to **** when this dude DC quoted me and claimed hats what I said, dudes hopped on that DC train and 15 pages later we are here....dudes legit going back and forth with me on something I never once claimed...lmao

You talking about an L I gladly accepted over 10 pages ago...when did I try to fight that?
That's all that needs to be said if you wanted to say anything to my initial post.

Everything else I'll take as you being confused, not properly reading my entire post, and looking to argue with me due to taking that L and being made fun of by other posters. Stop being so sensitive and quick to react without thinking.

Last edited:
From MY personal experience, meaning my friends relationships gay and hetero alike, the hetero relationships have crumbled, my boys have openly cheated, disrespected their sig other and abused....same for some of the girls I know have done their man dirty EASILY....NONE of the gay couples I know personally have displayed this behavior, they are 100% devoted to each other, call it what you want...is that clear enough for you?

Once again I started this statement with "my own personal experience" not to be taken for a fact.

Love is love....if anything from my own personal experience gay relationships love harder than most heterosexual ones I've known....that is from MY personal experience.

Here are the two posts I initially made back on page 16 can ya explain how they are out of line or where did I say my experience is to be taken as fact or how every gay/straight relationship should be viewed by everyone?...

Love is love....if anything from my own personal experience gay relationships love harder than most heterosexual ones I've known....that is from MY personal experience.
What does that even mean though? How do you measure love? Because they show good behavior around you? Why are you even measuring other people's love in the first place dude? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom