*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

.. :x :x :pimp:

That episode was soo crazy! Jenorah and Bolin poppin now

Korra really putting the work in.. but damn her spirit looks broken, all depressed n shiiii :smh: ..

Yo Korra is honestly my fictional cartoon character crush
laugh.gif

When she was in the Avatar state
embarassed.gif

I seriously think I'm attracted to brolic Amazonian type chicks

just watched the season finale

:nerd:

so when she looked at the red lotus whiile she was in avatar state and she saw their faces change, any of you guys think Zaheer and co. were possessed by those bad spirits

Last edited:
ZAHEER WASNT READY FOR KING KONG KORRA DOE
SHORTY GOT HER SHE-HULK ON AND WENT TO WORK

I HAD TO PAUSE THE EPISODE TO GO POP SOME POPCORN

SON I AINT BEEN THAT EXCITED DURING AN EPISODE OF ANYTHING IN FOREVER

**** WAS LIKE BEING A KID AGAIN

But then the end came and Korra looked so sad. **** broke my heart guys
frown.gif

Can't wait for the next season.

FINALLY DAMMIT GOOD JOB KORRA PUTTING IN WORK, WHAT A GREAT DAM WAY TO END THE SERIES. BUT **** I GOTTA WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON. KORRA THOUGH LOOKING DESTROYED.

Looking deeper into it though...so dope that when combustion girl died that was literally Zaheer's last connection to earth...so he was ready to enter the void. Korra really is a broken avatar, I found this video on Reddit that added a bit more to the ending

One last edit, a cool analysis on the ending:

"At the end of season 1, Aang appears to Korra at her "lowest point", at which she is open for the "greatest change", the moment which Aang restores Korra's bending. The last scene at Jinora's ceremony is very much alike, yet it's far more visceral. Korra has reached her lowest point: she's emotionally worn down from her fight against the Red Lotus, reeling from the aftermath of the poison, and shrouded in doubts about her capacity to carry on as the Avatar (her physical injuries may be just temporary, that's my impression).

However this time there's no 'Deus ex Machina', no going back to her previous reincarnations, no miraculous recovery. And it isn't Avatar Korra who is injured, not her bending or spirituality, but Korra the human being, her emotional and physical well-being, that's afflicted.

But, why should we just focus on the negative? The last shot is a punch in the guts but why should we assume that she's only feeling despair at that moment?
Look at Jinora and how much she resembles her grandfather. It's almost as if young Aang was brought back among his own people. And maybe that's just it: upon seeing Jinora's ascent as an airbending master, Korra momentarily regained her connection to her past life.

Yes, maybe that's being symbolic and a tad superfluous, but that's also being realistic. A tenet of 'Change' is that things are not going back to the way they used to. We won't see Aang again, and Aang won't see what the world he has left behind has come to. It's hard for us, fans of the series, to accept because we followed Aang's journey and we know how uplifting it would have been for him to be back among his people. But he is, through Tenzin, Jinora, and all the airbenders. What I find beautiful about this ending is that Aang's dream became Korra's dream in the earnest, not because she's his reincarnation and is blindly following her duties.
Korra may be shedding a tear because she has hit rock bottom.

But there's also a sliver of happiness in there, hard-fought, long-awaited happiness at a great cost.
Change is not easy, and there's nothing else to do for Korra but to move and carry on forward. That's what makes her strong."

Last edited:
It's crazy this season built up the korra series to take the throne
If it continues into next season I'm a be like aang who???

It's crazy this season built up the korra series to take the throne
If it continues into next season I'm a be like aang who???
At first I hated her but I really like her as a character now.

It's nice to see how much she's matured over the series.

I LOVE THIS SHOW. SU THROWING THE ARMOR :x :pimp:

Korra :frown:
**** ***** *** Zaheer glad dude was finally beat.

Dude zaheers airbending was on GOD LEVEL

i wonder if we will ever see another bender on that type level in their respective fields

maybe toph was there but thats it

Just finished watching the season finale and man it was good. 
pimp.gif

there's a reason why she was given a name:nerd: standard script writing in my opinion
the general who helped Korra's dad? Yeah they made her seem important and did nothing with her. Maybe in another season
Yeah that was an automatic give away, but who knows. Dope to see Mako use lightning and Bolin lava bend. It's amazing how were seeing new bending this season. I'm really hoping for more seasons because the ending when Korra looks at Jinore, you know somethings bound to happen.

Yooooooooooooo! Best ending out if any season. Thats how Aang vs the fire Lord should have been.

The deaths :x. What Sue Ying did to combustion lady :x :x

Mako :x :x :x

I almost shed a tear Bros it's still I my eye that ending was feel filled.

Yeah, Kuvira is definitely Red Lotus.

People saying when she said her name, the Red Lotus theme played, but I don't recall & too lazy to go back & look.

If she is, I'm assuming she'll put that work on Toph's kids, until Toph's old wandering a_ shows her what a real metalbender is.

Red Lotus on that Hail Hydra whisper steez.

What was Zaheers bending power beforeconvergence? Or did he not have one.

Back
Top Bottom