*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Season finale was lit.  Mako taking out water arms, bolin lava mending, zaheer flying...bruh....nick lost.  Cartoon Network better pick this up. Toonami time block would be popping again.

loved the final fight :wow: :smokin
man... some people caught that Kuvira thing quick... i was reading the comments and was like "who's kuvira?"
had to look her up :lol:

loved the final fight
eek.gif
smokin.gif

man... some people caught that Kuvira thing quick... i was reading the comments and was like "who's kuvira?"
had to look her up
laugh.gif
I caught it instantly. As soon as they gave her a face and a name I knew something was up. We'll see what's good with her next season.

just because of what you guys just said I think I'm gonna pick up Young Justice as my next cartoon

Season finale was lit.  Mako taking out water arms, bolin lava mending, zaheer flying...bruh....nick lost.  Cartoon Network better pick this up. Toonami time block would be popping again.

You do know season 4 is already in production right? Nick just moved it online because it does better there already. And there's a game coming out developed by platinum games. Korra ain't going anywhere.

What a great finale. Mako and Bolin really came through with that lightning x lavabending combo and that fight scene with Korra in rage Avatar state mode was fire 
pimp.gif
 The ending hit me right in the feels

just because of what you guys just said I think I'm gonna pick up Young Justice as my next cartoon

Don't do it!!! You're just gonna be bitter like the rest of us that it was cancelled :lol:
Specially how they left that cliffhanger on us :smh:
I was HEATED
R.I.P.
Teen titans
Young justice
Wolverine and the xmen
And the GOAT Spider-Man cartoon
Spectacular Spider-Man
:frown: :smh:

Yeah, Kuvira is definitely Red Lotus.

Red Lotus on that Hail Hydra whisper steez.

Oh man I'm glad this popped up in someone Else's head also.

Now that almost all Bending and sub bending techniques are revealed, Fire has the most overall value. Last week I would have never said so.
You can shock water benders, you can mimic jet propulsion that grants flight not on the same level as an enlightened air bender but good enough.
If you used it right combustion would be mixed in to keep foes on their toes but not one trick pony status.
You make it yourself and don't need it around you.

Anyone beg to differ?

I love how combustion fire benders fall by their own hand in both series. All someone had to do was disorient them and bam.

Oh man I'm glad this popped up in someone Else's head also.

Now that almost all Bending and sub bending techniques are revealed, Fire has the most overall value. Last week I would have never said so.
You can shock water benders, you can mimic jet propulsion that grants flight not on the same level as an enlightened air bender but good enough.
If you used it right combustion would be mixed in to keep foes on their toes but not one trick pony status.
You make it yourself and don't need it around you.

Anyone beg to differ?

I love how combustion fire benders fall by their own hand in both series. All someone had to do was disorient them and bam.
It's debatable. I think they did a decent job balancing the powers

Fire got lightning and flight which are both very good for fighting purposes but not really practical for everyday use.

Earth got metal and lava which could make things extremely difficult defensively. Havent seen a metal bender who was proficient with weapons, but I think if someone was, they could dominate like zaheer did with his base skills.

Air gets astral projection and maybe flight even though only one got it so i don't fully count that yet.

But water has Ice, mist, plant and blood bending.... so I think water is pretty tough even though they always seem to lose because of the lack of water.

Earth bending
I've said this before I'd be on that Magneto/Gara grind
that's not even counting lava bending

It's debatable. I think they did a decent job balancing the powers

Fire got lightning and flight which are both very good for fighting purposes but not really practical for everyday use.

Earth got metal and lava which could make things extremely difficult defensively. Havent seen a metal bender who was proficient with weapons, but I think if someone was, they could dominate like zaheer did with his base skills.

Air gets astral projection and maybe flight even though only one got it so i don't fully count that yet.

But water has Ice, mist, plant and blood bending.... so I think water is pretty tough even though they always seem to lose because of the lack of water.

I would say fire is the MOST practical for everyday use. You can literally cook food with just your hands, you can keep warm in the cold, you can create a small fire to see in the dark, and you could even jump start a car with a little lightning bending. Obviously this list isn't exhaustive, but which other bending form has that many non-fighting applications?

Back
Top Bottom