*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

mean.gif
mean.gif
Idiots. This is the same network that greenlighted a show called Sanjay and Craig though.... Again IDIOTS. No more Avatar for five years though? They just need to move to a new Network, Cartoon Network please throw the money at them.

I will try to watch on Nick.com only though even though the site is trash.
What u mean no more for 5 years?????
And hold up on that Sanjay and Craig slander
My 7 year old put me on
That show is
laugh.gif

Thats what that Reddit thread said
1) Generate enough viral marketing for the show so that everyone knows that the very last season of Avatar - Korra (they won't make this series again in the future, not until five years on or so) is airing on October 3rd.
And that show sucks. Adventure Time knock off

:smh: Idiots. This is the same network that greenlighted a show called Sanjay and Craig though.... Again IDIOTS. No more Avatar for five years though? They just need to move to a new Network, Cartoon Network please throw the money at them.

My 7 year old put me on

That show is :lol:

1) Generate enough viral marketing for the show so that everyone knows that the very last season of Avatar - Korra (they won't make this series again in the future, not until five years on or so) is airing on October 3rd.

How is it an AT knock off
S and C is about modern time kid chillin with his snake that can talk
The episode when they meet the snakes brother had me :rofl:
AT is post apocalyptic world
Either way regular show is better than both

mean.gif
Idiots. This is the same network that greenlighted a show called Sanjay and Craig though.... Again IDIOTS. No more Avatar for five years though? They just need to move to a new Network, Cartoon Network please throw the money at them.

My 7 year old put me on

That show is
laugh.gif
How is it an AT knock off
S and C is about modern time kid chillin with his snake that can talk
The episode when they meet the snakes brother had me
roll.gif

AT is post apocalyptic world
Either way regular show is better than both

Preeeaccchhhhhhhhh

Still can't believe they cancelled Young Justice man :smh: Show was one of the best we've gotten in recent years. They easily could've spun that into multiple different series, like Batman the Animated Series did in the 90s.

And Legend of Korra had finally picked up in season 3, and then they cancel it. :smh:
It's not cancelled season 4 starts next Friday oct 3rd

Cancelled on Television, being distributed online is what I meant.

Last edited:
Rick & Morty>>> Regular Show

Season 4 Korra about to be lit..looks like the earth kingdom is about to be big bad

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Kinda crazy they did a 3 year leap
Toph :pimp:
Is it just me but I didn't see mako in there i saw bolin maybe he died??? :nerd:
Wonder if they say how and show how she healed and stuff from that last battle

Metal benders growing, air benders getting modern with them red bull flying squirrel looking suits instead of the glider.

Return of Toph should be dope. Maybe we find out who her kid's dads are?

woah, i completely forgot about this show. havent seen an episode since the finale when korra left the portals to both worlds open. where can i watch the episodes? and i SWEAR nick doesnt promote this show at all because I watch nick at least 1 hour a day and never see it....

SO HYPED!
I got a strange feeling Toph managed to slow or reverse aging....

Love this story telling that the Avatar series brings.

nice October 3rd is around the corner! Is Korra wearing multiple outfits for each nation? i. e. earth. fire....

i dont know if its possible 

but imma need a 3 year recap in the first episode or 2

Jinora must be a god level air bender 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom