*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

this is going to be bad
:smh:@ JB
now i can't enjoy my summer because i will need a job
Team Pistons
We got the best kicks in the League
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

JB please stop. Go back to your roots, remember the OG collectors, and forget about the 13-16 year olds who get hype over all of the insane varient colorways you release.

11 Packs? Are you losing your mind? Remember where this company came from, the best player to ever grace the hardwood. I figure MJ has to sign off on this since it is his company, but someone is brain washing that man over in Beaverton.

I know everyone can recall when we would get a couple of Retros a year, for example:

2001:
Retro 11's: Good colorways, and decent quality compared to nowadays.
Retro 1's: Good colorways, and the quality was actually nicer compared to the garbage that came out the past couple months.
Air Jordan XVI: 4 Colorways, and two lowtops. That was a shoe where people could actually feel seeing MJ wear them a few times, and they were not to overboard.
Retro 3's: Great colorways, and the quality craps on the threes that have been released in the past months.

JB is losing site of what the company stands for, and where it came from. To charge insane prices ($125 for a GR III, when the OG 's were $100 and the quality was great). It is looking as if the company is going to force as much as they can at you, because I know they can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

A few more OG colorways for me, and then it is on to something different. LBJ's anyone?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

how is jordan brand going to do all of these:

22 and 1 (alpha & omega??)
21 and 2
20 and 3
19 and 4
18 and 5
17 and 6
16 and 7
15 and 8
14 and 9
13 and 10
12 and 11

-that's just crazy. I dont care if it's LS or a limited edition online run. 12 & 11 along with 16&7 would be the only two I'd consider buying, depending on the colorways.

Is the madness @ JB ever going to END????????!?!?!?!?!?!?

I Just hope quality is good & prices go accordingly with the quality ........ i also hope that the XIII's are the playoffs and the XI's are concords i would cop 2x all i need now is date estimates by higher authorities ;()) ;(1)

Prices? But packs jb????
I'm @#%$ done got damn? What's the price flip or anyone
"You might Ohsnapps88 for some cement 3's."​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Quickstrike? Uh oh...They F'n up already...
4kf80zq.jpg
4tk17v6.jpg
4um1tgp.jpg
66vqft3.jpg
Be smart JB...Be smart...
54mbrwk.jpg
67daec9.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies
''In G.o.D. You Trust...Swear To Me.''​

everyone's mouth is watering just thinking about what combos are gonna be released in 08. 11 packs are INSANE, but i'm gonna be selective with what i pick up next year......i hope!

I have mixed feelings about this release of packs.

I glad because of the fact that all of the colorways will be og.

I'm pretty sad because I know the prices will be outrageous and for a person like myself ill have to choose which packages scarcely because it'll be impossible to get all.

Unless jb decides to sell each pack for the price of the olnl, which I doubt will happen.
"violets are blue,
roses are red,
daisies are yellow,
the flowers are dead."

JB coming through on alot of stuff being limited BS.

if the x's turn out to be the chi town x's i will go out for these.
11 packs what the hell ? i dont want to pay 300 plus for each pack. i have a bad feeling JB will release un retroed classics
such as the deux's,hares,carmines in packs this sucks. oh well im gonna get them anyway just to be able to rock them.

thats just way too much damn money. this aint no yacht club. chicago 10s and black toe 13s sound good, oxy 14 and a powder 9? white red 12s finally with any 11. damn ill wait for pics and color confirmations.
got some size 11 heat. get at me

I think its great alot of people get the chance to get their grails but if they just got done charging $295 for some kicks an a bag.Theres no telling what they'll charge for these packs.If these packs either have the ol/nl price which I highly doubt or the DMP price,it will make things slightly easier.Hopefully these packs will be available like the ol/nl but then again we are dealing with JB.

Good luck everyone.

looks like im going about 4 grand in debt in 08' .........PLEASE JB, I BEG YOU PLEASE...... if you're going to drop 11 packs of jordans at $300 dollars a pack, at least spread it out over a few years..... like 5 or so

Don't worry

I got money

I GOT MONEY

I will be ready in 2008

The colorway better be @#%$ good or I will pass like I did with the spiz'ike package :smh:
smh.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Way to go JB. This year sucked for jays and next they flood the market. Quality is probably going to be SH**.
All Size 11 & L
Diggers Society x Diamond Collabo Tee
UNDFTD x Sheed Tee
XVIII
OG XII's
PR1-6 AF1
Chicago UNDFTDxVANS

Back
Top Bottom