*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

Not only am I going to start off 2008 $55,000 or so in debt because of law school...but JB isn't going to help me out any either.

It's nice to wake up to nice updates like this! Thanks to all who provided the info!
sigs are so much fun

thanks for the great news. im start off slow and build money up to be able to purchase half of these releases in 2008

Great updates. I wanted to save up to buy a HDTV but idk anymore. Stuff like this gets my pockets
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

I'm already looking for that part time job! thanks for the updates, and keep the good info comming.

I know this has been asked b4 but does anyone have an idea of prices on these packs?

^ QS just meaning more limited release I'm sure.

We've seen ONE true QS in the last 5 years and that was Jordan inspired Zoom PRod.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Were just going to have to find friends that are willing to split packs and be the same size. And being in ny will make it easy I hope to find stores willing to sell them seperate like the OLNL. What I really want to see is the boxes for them they should be crazy.
TEAMYANKEES​

Ever heard of the Calm before the Storm?

Well 08 will be the storm before the perverbial calm.

Quote:
That boy Rock just straight unleashed the goods...
:lol:
laugh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
Man.. the BIG news MANY might LOVE to hear has YET to be told. Which is surprising. Hell even Baby J didn't leave a hint.

All I can say to those who are peeved there MIGHT be a shoe you don't want sold with a shoe you DO with. Enjoy both you have.

Although...look for the remix next year...... Talk about the 2nd Coming.

I was talking to a friend of mine, goes to meetings w/ JB, said that after this whole "storm", they're gonna be reinventing Retros. New materials, new colorways. Is this the remix you speak of?

This huge barrage of news in the past few days is too much! Let's just let it all out and tell us everything!

ill have my money ready hope thier good as expected

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Is it me or are we getting to a point where the normal loyal customers do not matter. I know many people on this board do not function in the realm of reality but I think we all see the writing on the wall. I like many of you have been a fan of Michael Jordan for many years now but the 11 pakage idea is not only disrespectful but just another slap in the face to show what the brand thinks of us who have been buying their products consistently for years. We complain about where the product line is going, quality versus price, horrible lifestyle colorways, dmp, bmp, lazers, etc. but we do not stand up. Don't you people realize that Michael Jordan would not exist if Martin Luther King, Malcolm X ,and Muhammad Ali did not speak out about injustice. I Hate to take it to that social context but the analogies are true. We have all shown real love throughout the years buying Jordans without any restraint but Jordan brand has already made thier deal with the devil and have been making astronaomical profits for many years. I knew this was going to happen and it is. Some of us do this for the love of the way he played ball. Some of us do this for Tinker's designs. Some do it for a combination, but the brand does it for money!!! When you make the people who are the majority start to question your intentions you have made a grave mistake because Jordan's are a luxury not a necessity and some of us are really contemplating drawing our lines in the sand. Gentry might pull this off but mark my words people are not fooled forever and the kids are easy to influence especially our younger influenced hip-hop generation who buys Jordans for nothing but a staus symbol that we 25 and over created. When moves like this come down the pipe line you make the skeptics laugh and the believer's in your brands legacy quip because you should have put the "LOVE" of Money as your selling point not the love of the game.

Can't wait to cop a JORDAN BRAND R.I.P Air Jordan 1985-2008:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

they will all be quickstrikes, just like flip mentioned. Better be prepared to drop the $$$ next year.

Resellers are having a orgasm to this news.

I hope some of these packages atleast come in good quantity and quality.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
I'm the young city bandit,hold myself down singlehanded​

read this on iss, ima be dead broke next year
MYSPACE ADD ME
Xbox Live Gt: DBOi181
Wanted List (size 8.5-10)
( ) Bordeauxs
( ) Bred VIIIs
( ) Supreme NWO shirt(white/red) or Truimvir Bruce Lee Black Toe I Shirt

chi town x's were not easy to get the first time around. but G has already made it clear nothing is unretroable look at the XV lol.

back to the packs. i have a bad feeling that almost every OG color VI,IV,XI and what ever else comes out will be in a pack. that will
suck. if i do get these packs i may just sell them for nike air retro's or the wearable OG's.

Back
Top Bottom