*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

I'm sure this has been asked already but I honestly don't wanna go thru all 16 pages, are these packs gonna be released in small quantities and hard to come by like the DMPs?
HollaGetDollas​

X + XIII=copped
XII + XI=copped

But does that mean that they are releasing a pair every month, including the XXIII?
FOR SALE-$115 shipped each-none are ds.
Military IV-size 13
Fire Red V-Size 13
Flip III-Size 14
Fire Red-Size 14
Pics and info in classifieds

This post is soooooo tight. Thanks PO, BabyJ, Rock, Billy Hoyle, NTinfomaniac, Tdog, JM, etc and everybody that I forgot. Gotta start hustling to get that cash up.
Homer: Son, one day you're going to be a great father.
Bart: Yeah, one day you'll be one too.

My eBay auctions

Crazy just June of 07 and we already know what is to come in 08. Niketalk has spoiled us.Thanks to all of those who gave info.

Quote:
4+19
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

^^^

C'mon Billy, the XIX is definitely a top performing shoe. Definitely the stronger of the two shoes in that package.

Is there any confirmation about some of these packages being online only, regional, Asia exclusive, etc?

Actually I agree with vood909, the IV's are aesthetically more appealing IMO, but the XIX's are great cushioned sneakers. I do not look forward to seeing more XIX's released, but the stronger of the 2 shoes is and always will be the IV in this case. If White/Cement IV's or Black/Red IV's were to be released in a package....people will go nuts!

Quote:
C'mon Billy, the XIX is definitely a top performing shoe. Definitely the stronger of the two shoes in that package.

With respect to your right to your own opinion, you are mistaken. The XIX IS a better performing basketball shoe, but it would not exist without the legacy built by shoes like the III, IV, V and VI. This is the type of person who will swap a pair of retro carmines for a pair of retro XVII's, and we OG heads can thank god that he is out there.

Quote:
I won't be able to afford any Jordans until I'm out of college. 3 more years to go haha.

cosign i got 3 years left also and most likley i wont have money after the blk/red VIII but i will some how some way have at least one pack and the VI and XI releases 4 sure, some how
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

damn man. I'm gonna be stuck with so many jordans I dont want... 20's? 19's? 17's? 16's? :smh:
smh.gif

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

no wonder they came out with alpha and omegas
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 - Artest 93 - Bibby 10 - Martin 23 - Miller 52​

Douby 8 - Garcia 32 - Potapenko 20 - Price 7 - Salmons 15 - Thomas 9 - Williams 30 - Williamson 34​

damn..11 packs??..alpha/omega are AJI + AJXXII+23....15s are comin out..and 8s are comin..out..separately..then again in a pack? I don't think all 11 of those are gonna come out..if they do..then maybe once a month? Air Jordan IIs barely sold period..and Jordan is tryna sell em with the XXIIs?? Doesn't make sense to me.

Quote:
I'm sure this has been asked already but I honestly don't wanna go thru all 16 pages, are these packs gonna be released in small quantities and hard to come by like the DMPs?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

This news makes make a very angry six foot eight Size 15 shoe wearing man. S.O.B well i guess on the bright side I can get some I,s and XXII,s G.D S.O.B
For The Love Of The Game Im Just A Slave To The Sole

laugh.gif
at some of the comments in here "gonna have to get a credit card by next yr"...."I'm gonna be stuck with all jordans I don't want" damn jb knows how to work em :lol:
laugh.gif
....and I HIGHLY doubt jb will release 11 packs...I don't see it.....a lot of nters gonna be in dept before 08 ends :lol:
laugh.gif
all for the luv of the game :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom