Updated info on 12's, 16.5, and spiz'ike boots.

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by ed2trey

for those that are asking, it's most likely the same sick face
that was on the laser strap of the xx's

That seems more realistic.....
yeah thats it see the 97 face and 38 thats the symbol jb is putting on the 12's thanks ed2trey

In the words of the Iron Sheik... ZOOM IT CAMERA MAN!!

Originally Posted by arrjae

someone PHOTOSHOP the 16.5s!
we all need to hype it up!
laugh.gif

all sounds dope though....
Ask and you shall receive..
16copy.jpg

No Bloco I'm done trying to explain and defend myself to you. Your just effing not worth it. Eff You and people like You. I Quit. Get your info elsewhere.I am so sick of being flamed all the time. Doesn't NT have rules against this? anyways this is isn't worth the head-ache anymore. If I really was aFraud like you say and the "Bigs" would be coming after me too... to bad they assk me for info too from time to time... Oh well not anymore.

Nuff Said.... And the clock stops at 816.

1and12 wrote:
arrjae wrote:
someone PHOTOSHOP the 16.5s!
we all need to hype it up!
laugh.gif

all sounds dope though....
Ask and you shall receive..
16copy.jpg

These are actually
pimp.gif
. I'm more interested in the 16.5's than anything else. And yo GG, don't let the haters get you down.

thanks for the INFO ... I cant wait to see the small details they are going to add on to the XII ... CANT WAIT TO COP .

my local jordan rep shared the same info regarding the XII...

I wasn't too impressed...

Thanks for the info....

would be hilarious to see some XIIs with
sick.gif
on the heel tab.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Watch GoLIEath and SOOOjordan say...

"Yes, this is confirmed. My source says Yes."

indifferent.gif

Im just calling it as i see it....

These dudes are imposters!!!!

ur a imposter my friend, the sick face on the bred 12's were mentioned lil while back.

are u hating or just full of urself?

so all of this was ever confirmed.

and if i say no spacejams this year like i mentioned last night or expect HOH 2009 pe's im a imposter with false info rite? or wat about a xi will comethis xmas but not as a average GR?

u my friend are a joke

and for the record JB changes up or pushes back watever and whenever they want to, it's not up to us to decide when the black based(gatorade) 6's drop.

a perfect example of this would be the infrared 1's change from PL to canvas at the last minute

Originally Posted by freshnick

those bred 16's look b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l
eek.gif

You do mean the PHOTOSHOPPED 16 and a half, right? 16.5? That pic is just an EXAMPLE of what they may look like.

anyways, this thread is turning into a hate thread. Everyone should know that JB can change any ideas, rumors, colorways, details ANYTIME before release. Sowhy doubt a person that has made accurate release info in the past then another time they release incorrect info? Forget all that. People here know the realand if it really gets to the point, just create a VIP list and start PMing folks here with info. But hey, no one should get butt hurt off of anythinghere..it's just the internet. But yup, thanks for all the info, GG..jmadidas..solejordan and everyone else that drop info..wrong or right. Oh and if Iforgot anyone..I probably haven't been around NT long enough to notice yet. But props to everyone that drop good info. Remember, GG, you do have aappreciation thread in the JB forum. So that gotta mean something. Everyone needs to stop crying and keep it moving..and enjoy whatever is left in Jordanbrand. F all haters...ignore them and they'll fade away. Keep it movin everyone.

Originally Posted by solejordan

and for the record JB changes up or pushes back watever and whenever they want to, it's not up to us to decide when the black based(gatorade) 6's drop.

a perfect example of this would be the infrared 1's change from PL to canvas at the last minute

exactly! you would think we (nt'ers) would know that by now. changes are a constant with jb and always will be. and no this is not the end of jb its justthe end of the sig line era. love it or hate it, jb will continue to create and develop other concepts for the "new school". gg,sj and eachindividual in history that have posted in the past legitimate info, my thanks for your contribution. it has provided this forum with great reference guides andinfo we have all used at some level or another.

This guy BLCO is a joke. So congratulations, you pushed one of our best sources of info off the board. And what have you done for us? Nothing. You used to postinfo, but now all you care about is getting at those who have it because you aren't the center of attention anymore. Everyone knows JB changes plans at thelast minute, so the info he had might have been legit at one point, but changed at another. I'm sure you know this also, you just wanted to flame him. Thatis so wack.

BLCO

I have been on here for a number of years. ANd I can attest to your YEARS of hate. If it wasn't babyJ, JM, flip, even ironfalcon(og dudes remember him?),you would just hate on them. There was a time when I wasn't even dropping info, and you would just hate on my posts for no reason. Maybe you forgot, but Idid not. I don't know what stick is up your butt, but please dislodge it. There are two reasons why NikeTalk will never be the same. a) The new membersbring nothing to the table and flood the forums with questions like "Which is better______" and b) HATE.

A post from babyJ, Jm, etc is seldom. Goliath and sole are the only two that actually drop SOME info.

If there was a time for Goliath to prove us wrong, it would be now. I would personally love to see Goliath drop some info NOW/in this post to prove BLCO wrong,or create a post in the future babyJ style with several rumors/confirmations.

BLCO please realize that due to the fact that older NT'ers don't post anymore, Goliath and Sole will gain credibility and respect faster. Maybe youshould start hating the "elders" for no longer dropping info....

I see it kind of like a Superhero situation. When the Main Superhero vanishes for a period, other's come in to try to fight crime. They will never be themain superhero, but they are still respected because they fight crime and keep the city safe.

Allow Goliath and Sole to give us hope, because NT's major superhero's have left us for the time being....

Back
Top Bottom