Updated info on 12's, 16.5, and spiz'ike boots.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by freshnick

those bred 16's look b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l
eek.gif

You do mean the PHOTOSHOPPED 16 and a half, right? 16.5? That pic is just an EXAMPLE of what they may look like.

anyways, this thread is turning into a hate thread. Everyone should know that JB can change any ideas, rumors, colorways, details ANYTIME before release. So why doubt a person that has made accurate release info in the past then another time they release incorrect info? Forget all that. People here know the real and if it really gets to the point, just create a VIP list and start PMing folks here with info. But hey, no one should get butt hurt off of anything here..it's just the internet. But yup, thanks for all the info, GG..jmadidas..solejordan and everyone else that drop info..wrong or right. Oh and if I forgot anyone..I probably haven't been around NT long enough to notice yet. But props to everyone that drop good info. Remember, GG, you do have a appreciation thread in the JB forum. So that gotta mean something. Everyone needs to stop crying and keep it moving..and enjoy whatever is left in Jordan brand. F all haters...ignore them and they'll fade away. Keep it movin everyone.

I AGREE WITH DAVER. STOP ALL THE DAMN CRYING. BE HAPPY THAT YOU GET SOME KIND OF INFO THAN RATHER NOT GETTING IT AT ALL.
mad.gif

Thanks for the heads up, metallic. I am in disbelief. JB has run out of creativity, so they are just gonna ruin old classics with sick faces and gatoradecollabs.
Why can't they just put all that stuff on a box design and leave the shoes alone? To everyone who flames those who post info, take it for what it is.
Rumors are created because there may have been a possibility at one point that a certain shoe was going to drop. Even things that Gentry Humphrey saysdon't always come true.
He said retros would be harder and harder to get. We shall see. No one is buying in this recession, so they will have to give us something worth spending ourmoney on.

I'VE SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. INFO THAT IS DROPPED IS APPRECIATED BUT IN THE END WHO CARES. WETHER THE INFO IS DROPPED OR NOT HAS NOBEARING ON IF THE SNEAKERS WILL BE RELEASED OR NOT. ALL THE CRYING OVER WHO DROPPED INFO, WHO IS CORRECT, WHO'S FIRST, E-FAME, ETC. IS IRRELEVANT. JUSTSTACK YOUR CASH AND WAIT.

good lookin out on the info but needless to say im glad i have all the 12's that i want/need for my collection...whats next they gonna have a shoededicated to when he scored 6 three pointers against portland in tha playoffs...call em the terry porter eights and make em ugly as !%$$ lol jus my opinion thoJB is done

I like the insole idea that would be pretty dope imo thats such an Iconic photo. Don't know about the sick face even if it were done right it would stilllook tacky. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom