UPPERDECK MICHAEL JORDAN FIGURES!!!....(mods please move if in wrong section)

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

I got mine in the mail but the ball must have fallen out of his hands when ups handled it as carefully as they probably do.

Can someone who owns the Last Shot one tell me if the ball is removeable? I don't want to take it out of the package to check in case I need to return it.

I've got one of those on my desk at work. Yes, the ball is removable. It clips to a finger on his shooting hand.

I picked one up this weekend... the Final shot one, just wish he was leaning back a little but hey it's still mad fresh and perfect for my office.

jus went to toys r us now and copped both.

they look real good, and will be placed next to the bulls xx3's

I picked up the rookie slam-dunk figure when it first hit the shelves.

I still need the Last shot figure.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Here he goes with the switch hand maneuver-->(a.k.a."THE MOVE") ,while rockin the--black//infared 6's........

where can i get this one at?

35806-hi-Michael_Jordan__scaled_600.jpg

smh.gif
at mj looking more like lil penny

dont jump on me for this but wouldn't it make more sense to have a kobe or lebron model.
jordan hasn't played for quite sometime and most kids coming up who ask their parents to buy toys haven't really seen jordan play and if they have notin prime form.
its kinda like what Chappelle said about Micheal Jackson, Thriller came out in the 80's what the hell do kids know about prime MJ?
that is unless of course they have other models.
with that being said some are dead on while some are off, Mcfarlane probably would have done a better job
can't see too many grown MJ fans walking into Toys R Us to cop but i guess thats what the net is for.

just cause mike ain't playing no more doesn't mean he does not have millions of fans.and best believe majority of folks who would buy these are atleastin their 20's.with your logic,only basketball shoes that would sell these days are kobe's and lebron's cause they're in their prime and thepeople are seeing them play.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just cause mike ain't playing no more doesn't mean he does not have millions of fans.and best believe majority of folks who would buy these are atleast in their 20's.with your logic,only basketball shoes that would sell these days are kobe's and lebron's cause they're in their prime and the people are seeing them play.

kix =\= toys
im not saying that, im saying if its in a toy store i would assume kids are the main target. so y not have some1 that they can see everynight
that was my point
not a matter of a fan count but relevance and being current
just cuz kix sell like hot cakes doesn't mean the toys will too.
and Lebron's line doesn't do bad if im not mistaken idk about Kobe but i know Lebron is doing pretty decent numbers

if you see something you wanna buy,the kind of store where its being sold at wont become a factor.you just buy it cause you wanna have it.relevance?forwhom?for kids?these are michael jordan figures made to replicate defining moments in his playing career and the iconic kicks he wore during those years.thedemographic of folks to which this product appeals to is wide and varied .

where can you find the jordan with the infareds? and the other jordan? I checked on upperdeck.com and they didnt have em.

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

I hate that pose they chose for the final shot
haha so what pose were they suppose to take when that is the final shot pose? the post game locker room shot?

btw the last shot looks more like him than does the slam dunk one by a long shot. the slam dunk face makes the figure look like a fake, i got both, can pass ona jordan figure since none really exist, unless you are talking about old school figures which look nothing like him back in the toy making days. mcfarlane isthe greatest when it comes to toy making, got robo cop, spawn, lebron, the new kobe figure (which is probably the only one that looks closest to him) and someof the military figures. great great figures by mcfarlane, the UD ones are so-so.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Here he goes with the switch hand maneuver-->(a.k.a."THE MOVE") ,while rockin the--black//infared 6's........

where can i get this one at?
hasn't released yet. drops in Feb. 2009

still... couldn't they have put the right color uniforms on him?

they are all wrong except for the 'last shot' one.

pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom