*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

LeBron: Season MVP, Finals MVP, Gold Medal...................Hairline back before 2012 is over. You heard it here first.
glasses.gif

Honestly...give it a few years...Spain and Argentina will only get better. 

The US came close to losing man. Don't get it twisted. 

Dude, Argentina is OLD. They hardly played any young players in this tournament, so how are they getting "better"? Spain is going to be facing the same problem in the next four to six years as well. Everybody needs to stop being so doom and gloom about Team USA just because they have a close game.

Honestly can we even be excited or surprised? This is what is supposed to happen. This is the most lopsided sport in the Olympics. USA is supposed to win this handily. 

I don't feel comfortable with them celebrating.....
Yeah that might be the one knock on this current team. Dudes were suuuuuuuuuper cocky and OD at times with the celebration. Would've been nice to see a tad more class. Ain't really complaining though.
Nah I'm fine with the cockiness, but I meant with the game still being in reach a little bit

With Pau Gasol probably done after this and Ginobili too...anyone else think the "threat" is over? Sure Spain and Argentina will still be competitive teams but the international golden age in the NBA, in terms of great NBA players ended about 4-5 years ago

Back
Top Bottom