*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

kobes crying?
Cause he's leaving the Olympic Village
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

With Pau Gasol probably done after this and Ginobili too...anyone else think the "threat" is over? Sure Spain and Argentina will still be competitive teams but the international golden age in the NBA, in terms of great NBA players ended about 4-5 years ago

Yup, we're heading towards the beginning of the 90's with the international talent, or lack thereof.

coulda been yr ok kd
Kobe already got his own suite booked in Brazil
LeBron just :x
so...this why Lakers fans get mad at pau lol

With Pau Gasol probably done after this and Ginobili too...anyone else think the "threat" is over? Sure Spain and Argentina will still be competitive teams but the international golden age in the NBA, in terms of great NBA players ended about 4-5 years ago

Yup, we're heading towards the beginning of the 90's with the international talent, or lack thereof.
Lithuania on their way with Valanciunas and Motiejunas

Honestly can we even be excited or surprised? This is what is supposed to happen. This is the most lopsided sport in the Olympics. USA is supposed to win this handily. 
shutup
Ok. The statement wasnt supposed to discredit Team USA and what they just did, but I'm not going to back down from it. Everyone has been saying it since the beginning "If they dont win gold then it was a failure" so why is it that what they did what everyone said that they were going to do, it comes as a surprise. 
Honestly can we even be excited or surprised? This is what is supposed to happen. This is the most lopsided sport in the Olympics. USA is supposed to win this handily. 
Yes they did, it was a great game and congrats to Team USA. I was just saying. I'm glad that they won and they were who I was cheering for but I'm just not in a cartwheels and backflips mood, its "Oh yeah they won, like I thought they were going too"

SMH @ Craig Saiger, what was that about.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Spain has some young swingmen out there that aren't on the team this year, but that's what they're gonna need. Rubio-Marc-Ibaka is gonna be a nice trio in 2016 but Pau and Navarro are gonna be 36, and Fernandez stays with an injury. If Valancenius pans out into a really good player then Lithuania could definitely be a very good team in 2016.

In reality is what we are supposed to do, but I give them credit because is not easy. For these cats to give up summers, check egos all for good of USA, #RESPECT

Lebron had the best year.. But Anthony Davis had a pretty great one too.. NCAA title, number one pick, Olympic medal.. Not a bad entry to the league

[quote name="FutureMD"]After that ring, there is no telling how much people will be showering praise on him. 
[/quote]That's how it is, though, and it's not going to change: you lead a team to a championship, the public opinion of you erik be more favorable. Winning cures all.

Back
Top Bottom