Used to Be Fat

Gained a lot of weight when I lived on campus, then my school went on strike for like 75 days, I just spent my days eating
Lost it all after school was finished though

Started back up exercising everyday this week. 30 minute walk/10 minute run and 50 push/sit ups before bed. My only problem is snacks while on campus/at work. Damn you Dollar Tree
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by isitsafe

I was about 210 last october, and now I stay around 165-170.

Funny thing is I still thought I was DOIN' IT when I was that weight!!!

Word.. I'm hovering at 175-180 when I used to be like 210. You couldn't tell me piss then so you damn sure can't tell me *%!+ today
grin.gif

in the process now.

one of my friends saw me and was like "that's too skinny to be sol."

this summer i wont have classes either. just rugby and free time. i want to lose roughy 30-40 pounds by the time school starts up again.

NT weight loss contest? Somebody set up an email address to send the pics too along with directions on whether or not you want them posted, then send your afters along with stats. I'll put up 3$ Paypal into the pot for a grand prize for the winner.

I was big for most of my life. I weighed 270lbs in 2006, and now I weigh 185lbs. Having a free gym where u live FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

I was big for most of my life. I weighed 270lbs in 2006, and now I weigh 185lbs. Having a free gym where u live FTW
pimp.gif
Info on workout routine? Calorie intake?

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

On the day of my high school graduation (2006) I was 235 pounds. I am currently 160 pounds.

Nice. You still drinking soda? And DJ has a team? He barely plays 60 minutes in a year LOL.

I go back and forth every couple of years and hopefully this time I can stick with it. Right now I'm 6'1 210 down from 230 and trying to get down to 180.

THIZZLE WIGLE wrote:
wasnt really a journey for me

i was 250 then a few months later i was 170

i didnt do %$#$ im still not putting any back like 2 years later

i dont know why i lost the weight since i still eat the same which is anything but a healthy diet

i was big until i stopped going to school in 11th grade im 20 now and weigh 170 was like 250 at the heaviest when i was like 17

i havent seen a doctor in years
the reason why u lost weight.

I need to lose some weight this summer, I'm going to NYC next yr and I needs ta be in amazing shape to pull the $!##%%% there.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

On the day of my high school graduation (2006) I was 235 pounds. I am currently 160 pounds.

Nice. You still drinking soda? And DJ has a team? He barely plays 60 minutes in a year LOL.

Haha I actually haven't had soda (other than Jack and Coke on occasion once or twice) since 2006.

And as for the Team Mbenga, I forgot I even had that in my sig. That was from that "Vote DJ Mbenga 4 All Star" campaign that NT tried to get goin'.

i've never been fat, i'm actually trying to gain weight right now...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by DR813

pimp.gif
Info on workout routine? Calorie intake?

I just workout everyday. as far my diet, I just eat one meal a day. I eat real early and nothing for the rest of the day.

Lost almost 100. Started at 275 sittin here now at 190 with some muscle. Best thing I ever did in my life. Life is so much improved.

When I was in high school I weight like 200-210 going into my senior year. Picked up running and changed my diet and mid way through my freshman year of college I was down to 150. gained a bit of wait but kept it around 160-170 for a year or 2. The last year and a half though I have been going through injuries and stuff and got up to 195, just recently started working this weight off seriously and have dropped about 10lbs in the last month and am down to 180. Nice thing is I haven't changed my diet to much, just have been training for some races. I plan on getting down to about 160 and maintaining that weight.

Back
Top Bottom