*** Usher "Here I Stand" In Stores NOW! ***

51j2cOoVOlL._SS500_.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Featured guest(s)[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"Forever Young"[/td] [td]James "JLack" Lackey[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"Love in This Club"[/td] [td]Polow Da Don[/td] [td]Young Jeezy[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"This Ain't Sex"[/td] [td]Tricky Stewart and Jazze Pha, co-produced by The-Dream[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Trading Places"[/td] [td]L.O.S.[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Moving Mountains"[/td] [td]Tricky Stewart, co-produced by The-Dream[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"What's Your Name?"[/td] [td]will.i.am[/td] [td]will.i.am[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"Prayer For You (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"Something Special"[/td] [td]Jermaine Dupri, co-produced by Manuel Seal[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"Love You Gently"[/td] [td]Dre & Vidal[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Best Thing"[/td] [td]Jermaine Dupri, co-produced by Manuel Seal[/td] [td]Jay-Z[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"Before I Met You"[/td] [td]Bryan-Michael Cox[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"His Mistakes (I Can't Win)"[/td] [td]Stargate, co-produced by Ne-Yo[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"Appetite"[/td] [td]Danja[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"What Is A Man to Do"[/td] [td]Stargate[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]"Revolver"[/td] [td]Alexander "Prettiboifresh" Parhm[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]"Lifetime"[/td] [td]James "JLack" Lackey[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]"Love in This Club, Part II"[/td] [td]Soundz[/td] [td]Beyoncé and Lil Wayne[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]"Here I Stand"[/td] [td]Dre & Vidal[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]"Will Work For Love"[/td] [td]J. R. Rotem[/td] [/tr][/table]

Supposedly Kanye, Tim, Ne-Yo, T-Pain, Lil' Jon also on thealbum..

what is that a trans am? looks dope... i dont even like those kinds of cars...

and yea this album should b on point... where the %+%# is bun's album!?

Some questionable things in here

featuring RELL?? as in the Roc-a-Fella singer??
coming out of nowhere on the title track to a new Usher album??

I thought Ludacris was on that Rich Harrison track... why would Jeezy be on the album twice?

and you def should've mentioned "Moving Mountains" (Tricky Stewart) and "I Can't Win" (Stargate)

He's gonna do ATLEAST 3 . . . This should be a coo album to play in the whip with wifey, or in the crib on a Saturday or Sunday while cleanin up . . .I'll prolly buy the official joint . . .

Dude is gonna sell another billion records. That Love in the Club track is a hit, and I don't even mess with R&B like that.

Usher is a monster. I can't front.

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

hopefully im wrong but i dont think there is anyway that this album can top Confessions....
which is proably his best over all CD so i dont think it would be far to think his next CD coming out is going to be better then that.

BTW That girl Right There has Luda on it not jeezy

i've heard "Love in This Club," "That Girl Right There," "Moving Mountains," and "I Can't Win." so far he's4/4. let's just hope he's not like Alicia Keys who started out 4/4 then finished 4/14. i'm still disappointed about that album...but usher willmove over 1 million in his first week. ill buy the record for those 4 tracks alone.

Originally Posted by Beats05

i've heard "Love in This Club," "That Girl Right There," "Moving Mountains," and "I Can't Win." so far he's 4/4. let's just hope he's not like Alicia Keys who started out 4/4 then finished 4/14. i'm still disappointed about that album...but usher will move over 1 million in his first week. ill buy the record for those 4 tracks alone.
eek.gif
What?
Are we talking about the same album?
Album is hot to me

Originally Posted by Beats05

i've heard "Love in This Club," "That Girl Right There," "Moving Mountains," and "I Can't Win." so far he's 4/4. let's just hope he's not like Alicia Keys who started out 4/4 then finished 4/14. i'm still disappointed about that album...but usher will move over 1 million in his first week. ill buy the record for those 4 tracks alone.

thanks for the track names Beats
smokin.gif

YO! I've had a number dudes tell me quite directly,"I'm copping that Usher whenever it drop. The real one, too."

Dude is definitely poised to do 3. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom