*** Usher "Here I Stand" In Stores NOW! ***

Album cover is dope. I can really see the symbolisim.
And yea, so far, from the released tracks, it looks like the cd is gonna be fire. Not to mention that there is still that make it rain track. That song andbeat is fire. Usher back, and is bout to have it locked. In addition, the impact of Chris Brown's album is nearly gone after having already released foursingles (the last which is some trash that polow the don produced) so he doesn't have to worry to much about the youngster.

^ Yea, T-Pain produced that Make It Rain, he's supposed to be on the chorus or have a verse I think.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

^ Yea, T-Pain produced that Make It Rain, he's supposed to be on the chorus or have a verse I think.
T-Pain not capable of doing Make It Rain.
laugh.gif

^ Well he produced Kiss Kiss for Chris Brown, which was a hit, so i guess anythings possible for T-pain.
tongue.gif

He might not do Confessions numbers because we're in a different state in the music business right now but he'll do superstar numbers for sure.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

He might not do Confessions numbers because we're in a different state in the music business right now but he'll do superstar numbers for sure.

Yes. Swell post.

8701 and Confessions was hot.

I hope something good comes from this album, although I like the Love In This Club, the essence is lacking.

8701 - Twork It Out, U Remind Me, U Got It Bad..
pimp.gif

Confessions.. pretty much the whole album.

I think Usher had his own style or whatever in those two albums, and now perhaps hes just trying to stay up with all the other garbbish *#%@ thats released sofar?

I can care less if he does Confessions numbers. I just want a another good album.

That Love In The Club is like the best single that i have heard this year, Im expecting him to move units but not like Confessions though.
If he moves Confessions type units then alot of these artists definitely have to get back on their grind.

Just peeped the 'Advance.'

If this is truly the advance, peeps are gonna be disappointed.

Sounding like a major letdown.

Dude took all this time off for this? SMH

i'm not really feeling alot of the crap im hearing from this album

this is not a good look, only good songs have been leaked for months all the new leaks are garbage

just like me = mariah %%%

that girl there ft luda i think is still major garbage

moving mountains and his mistakes are still fire tho

the rest is just eh.....he still has the official tho, so i hope some of these songs *cough luda*cough don't make the final cut

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

^ Well he produced Kiss Kiss for Chris Brown, which was a hit, so i guess anythings possible for T-pain.
tongue.gif
Kiss Kiss bites Neptune drums & snares.

Nothing good about that track.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by sStutter

Bitten By Polow Da Don
laugh.gif
fill me in...

i think they are referring to the fact Polow leaked "Love in the Club" w/o Usher's consent and that forced a quick video shot and a rush onthe album, im gonna go ahead and say this album would not be coming out so soon if Polow didn't leak "Love in the Club" it was never evenconfirmed to be the 1st actual single

I want to hear the two tracks his younger brother (JLack) produced. The track("Hazel"), he did for Lloyd was fire.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by sStutter

Bitten By Polow Da Don
laugh.gif
fill me in...

i think they are referring to the fact Polow leaked "Love in the Club" w/o Usher's consent and that forced a quick video shot and a rush on the album, im gonna go ahead and say this album would not be coming out so soon if Polow didn't leak "Love in the Club" it was never even confirmed to be the 1st actual single

um no, their talking about the fact that Polow bit the beat for Love in the Club. It's actually just some presets from a software beat making program
pimp.gif

Anyways I'm hyped up about this. Should be the best R & B album of the year.

Back
Top Bottom