UW Students: Check In

lol at what this thread has become haha

BUT, francis..i did not see you..i ended up working the hec-ed Teamshop, it was warm and toasty inside too haha...
no stalker..but i kno what u look like haha..Prof. Bonus has a picture of you on his moving picutre tablet thingy at his house...and Ashley has shown me pictures of you haha..i forgot how u came up..i think it was cuz of NT..nd viet has mentioned you to me also haha

annnnnnnnnnnnnnyway,
im at the library..supposed to be doing tagalog hw..but im on NT...wht long sleeve, blk "the lebrons" tee, wht/blk/red LeBron III's..right by the elevator..come say wassup..i wont make it awkward for you ahhah

Quote:
i kno what u look like haha..Prof. Bonus has a picture of you on his moving picutre tablet thingy at his house...and Ashley has shown me pictures of you haha..i forgot how u came up..i think it was cuz of NT..nd viet has mentioned you to me also haha
:lol:
laugh.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

i'm not even on his picture tablet =( haha

i will be running dawgsleds up until 11-1130 AM...i would be in the team shop if i didn't have to leave..it's pretty chill in there, I just stand around and watched people..like Footlocker but i dont have to sell cuz i dont make commission haha
u going to the game again? i need to stay a whole game for once..we get free tickets from dawgsleds that are 5 rows up from the field

IN MGH RIGHT NOW, SO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

OGUL...running around not trying to study.
i look like a hypebeast
like really
really
big filipino, black glasses, unluckys, blk 'hype kills' shirt
yee

i have to write 4 essays tonite so i'l be around the 2nd floor computers or 3rd floor in Room 332..knock and say 'greetings' and i will let u in with all my lady friends.

i apologize..im very tired and almost at an 'itis' with all this sushi/seared salmon swimming inside my belly
when i get tired I act like im 7 years old...we'll see how my essays turnout yo face!
i will no longer be on this computer for the reason of this girl who will headlock me in 5 seconds..she says there are billions of other computers..her name is Ann-Marie Doble...facebook that @#%$

so saaaaaaaaaaad
i went home to see a new SI issue sitting on the table...RAY RAY, KG..and Peirce..i got =( ..interesting article in there about the celtics too

and i wasn't in OGUL at all today..i was however in front of the HUB in a booth...OLNL Blk/red ..north face yee
and on that note..white guy at the kiosk inside the hub..u an NT'er? 10 deep hoody...purple vandals..i see u..i see u

anywho..shout outs (cuz i've been noticed now)
toooooooo:
Oaghabahhhh..apparently they breed the best ballers..just DJ tho
Chris..i kno u see me..come bring it on the court..
ur better than me tho ahah

and what up jackie! =P

laugh.gif

and no, i never did get those xii's. (always on the look out tho)

so who's dressing up on wednesday!?? :nerd:
nerd.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

^where and how much did u get the Ray Allen PE 13's for??????????????????
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

trust. you wouldn't believe me if i told you :lol:
laugh.gif
under $500 :pimp:
pimp.gif
)

btw, if anyone so happens to see captain planet and the planeteers in the health sciences building tomalo, holla. :lol:
laugh.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

^tight!
i wanna see! haha, my friends take classes there all day so imma tell em to keep an eye out for u.

anyone else dressing up?
if it's sunny im wearing blk/red XI's haha..but i wont be clothed later until night time

anyone headed to parties on greek row tonight???? i'll be at one
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

today, our professor offered extra credit if we (the planeteers) sang the captain planet theme song before our midterm..... in front of the class.....

i was down :lol:
laugh.gif
, but the others weren't, and we had to do it together or not at all :smh:
smh.gif

still tho, it was awesome that he offered. being a planeteer has its perks, i guess. :pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

Back
Top Bottom