UW Students: Check In

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^ i heard dinosaurds is extremely boring x 1000, and there is too much work for a 2 credit class....that's just what i heard tho,
laugh.gif
i wanted to sign up for that class
laugh.gif
But I'm taking "The Planets" and "Space and Space Travel" I forgot the coursenumbers and I'm trying to get in Com 202

all you lucky bastards...i haven't had an easy class since sophomore year.

for those of you looking for easy classes though:

oceanography 102 is also another super easy class, and it can be taken online as well.

q sci 381 is also another easy class, about statistics, and can also be taken online.

chid210 - learn about how the university works, pretty interesting, and really easy.

volcanoes - not sure what category it falls under, but i've heard it's analogous to dinosaurs but a bit easier and not so much work.

architecture appreciation - under art, but i forgot the numbers and am too lazy to go find out. also extremely easy.

concert season - under music; you go to concerts, enough said. extremely easy.

ENGR 100

Is the easiest class i've taken at uw, just make sure that when you take it, you take it with at least one other friend, cuz all the works are groupprojects....you do the following

popsicle bridge
take apart a motor, and put it back together
build lego robots that battle other teams....that's it!

i'm taking chem 152 next quarter too. I think we have the same lab day too. I don't even know why I'm takin that class....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

who is going to the Apple Cup??

I am!
smile.gif

GO DAWGS!
I cant F'ing wait...I'll be going crazy in the student section like I have been all season.
#$+* WSU!!!!!

Awesome game to be at.....great crowd [72,800+], close game, back & forth, lots of scoring

BUT

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
at the result

the COUGARS???

UW = no defense

How you gonna let Brandon Gibson get 15 yards open on the game winner?

streetwear's society's first meeting is this week. For those who don't know should just drop by for a second. we got free food.

Date: Wednesday Nov. 28, 2007
Time: 3:30pm

the game was sad....it was a close game.
then it became UW's game towards the end, until the last 30 seconds!
i hate the cougars!!

Originally Posted by Powfo

streetwear's society's first meeting is this week. For those who don't know should just drop by for a second. we got free food.

Date: Wednesday Nov. 28, 2007
Time: 3:30pm

what's on the agenda? what's the organization's philosophy? and, do you haze?
laugh.gif

anyhoo..... thoughts on APPLE CUP:

1) CB Davenport #18 is trash.
2) WR Williams #18 is trash.

3) WS"U" is still trash.
mad.gif

it's the welcome meeting. streetwear as a style isn't so easy to define and we'll be discussing what streetwear is and our goals and possibleevents for the year are. We don't consider ourselves hypebeasts, but if you are you should check it out

%%*# WSU!!!!!!

I should have started a "UW 4th quarter defense UN-appreciation" thread after the Ohio State game...it would have been the biggest thread in thehistory of the PNW section.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Well I hope we can ruin Hawaii's BCS run, but the thought of our secondary trying to stop the passing attack of that offense scares me....
frown.gif

damn..is it me or is it so much more dark and gloomy today then it usually is??...must be that apple cup loss =(

Roy Lewis is in my AFRAM class...he blew that coverage on Gibson that gave WSU the lead at the end of the game....damn

I don't forsee us beating Hawaii...i'm actually rooting for them (fam and myself are from Hawaii)

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

damn..is it me or is it so much more dark and gloomy today then it usually is??...must be that apple cup loss =(

Roy Lewis is in my AFRAM class...he blew that coverage on Gibson that gave WSU the lead at the end of the game....damn

I don't forsee us beating Hawaii...i'm actually rooting for them (fam and myself are from Hawaii)

first of all, if we're going to point the finger.....

#18 Byron-"I can't hang on this level"-Davenport

&

#18 Corey-"I have no hands"-Williams

secondly.....

how are you gonna cheer against your own school man!??!?
indifferent.gif
that has "frontrunner"written all over it. i have more ties to Hawaii than everyone in here and i'm still cheering for UW.i'll bet if the tables were turned and it was UW that was 11-0, you'd be all about the dawgs winning the game, huh?
eyes.gif
smh.

have some pride.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Powfo

it's the welcome meeting. streetwear as a style isn't so easy to define and we'll be discussing what streetwear is and our goals and possible events for the year are. We don't consider ourselves hypebeasts, but if you are you should check it out

HYPEBEASTS UNITE!
roll.gif

so.....

UW just lost to UH.....

my phone has been ringing non-stop since the end of the game from ppl back home.....

(bastards.)

happy now, Marky-"frontrunner"-Mark25!??!?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom