UW Students: Check In

ouch!

come back to check NT after a moment away to find i was super pwned!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do have pride in UW, #%@@ i go to this school..i also have pride for Hawaii..been rooting for both since i remember actually watching football (not cuz itwas on tv)
Saturday sucked since all of Saturday night I was at a charity ball unable to watch, so I stuck to my phone surrounded by a lot of UW fans (and a few UH fanswho were UW students)

All I saw was the final score, and all the sad faces when I showed everyone my phone.

Next year.
I'll still be cheering for both. Like I did last year, and the year before that.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Anybody know how hard it is to get into the UW Dental School?
I'm a freshman at the UW and im trying to get into the UW dental school as well...the avg gpa for the 2007 class was a 3.59. Join MAPS, they are aclub for pre med/pre dental students and they can give the best advice for getting in. Nice, my first post on niketalk and i gave pre dental advice

You guys made it through 142 all right? I THOUGHT i was gonna take 152 winter quarter, but naturally I'm a business man. Best of luck to those pursuing acareer in the medical field.

slim chance of acceptance in the UW dental school, unless you're gonna do dental hygiene or assistance.

a family friend who is a dentist was accepted... i think he gave estimates that only 200 or so get in, out of 2000-3000. can't remember the exact number..

$*+@ this, woke up yesterday and i overslept

woke up today and there is snow in lynnwood....+%%@

francis-find me a job in hawaii, thanks

red square? more like red sky...har har har
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
to me

Tight pic. I'm sitting in the building to the right of it.

didn't know they had a computer lab in meanie? ougl is to the left if that's what you meant
tongue.gif

in this picture though, you would be on the right if at ougl:
8g9gk8k.jpg

maybe i should start one of those things where i post random locations and have you guys try and guess where it is
laugh.gif

I don't know the building name, but isn't that across from MGH?

CORRECT!!! this isn't in the quad
laugh.gif
i think this building is calledgerberding...i've never seen anyone enter/leave this building though, and don't know any classes in there either, kinda weird
nerd.gif
that shiny building on the lower right corner above the steps is odegaard, allthe way across red square.

alright alright...same difficulty: can someone tell me where these bad boys are located?
87a8leq.jpg

Henry Art Gallery?

that'd be my guess judging by the apartments across the street!
laugh.gif

viet - what are you tryna do in HI with that? if you were an architect/engineer/accountant, i could hook you up likeyou wouldn't believe
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom