V.2015 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

I checked my transcripts and I had an 846 code and the date attached to it was 2/16/2015.
need the cycle date.  bu tit look slike you should get paid this morning or bewteen now and monday. monday will be the deposit date but some banks deposit early

846 is good, means refunnd has been issued and on the way to your bank

What date help ?

need the cycle date.  bu tit look slike you should get paid this morning or bewteen now and monday. monday will be the deposit date but some banks deposit early

Last edited:
I checked my transcripts and I had an 846 code and the date attached to it was 2/16/2015.

My cycle date is 20150403.

I think mine is 0405
I just looked at my account transcript
Got the 846 code
Did my taxes 2 days ago
So will probably see them next week sometime

Got my return this morning
nthat.gif

How much are y'all cats getting back? I'm only looking at about 2,500 right now :frown:

When did you file???
Filed 1/16, got accepted 1/20

and I got under a grand, but that doesnt necessarily mean anything. All depends on how you set up your W2. I'd rather not get a refund in the 2500 range haha

didnt even start my taxes... but my moms gets it done for me from her accountant he charges way too much but he does lie a lot so i guess its an even trade... but im just going to deposit the money like i do every year

What date help ?

04 is the week of the month which would be this week, 05 is the day. It goes Friday 01 Monday 02 Tuesday03 wedsnday 04. Thursday 05

Your day is 05 which is Thursday week 4 of the month which makes it Jan 29 your refund was issued by irs but you won't get it till 4 business days after that date which makes your deposit date Feb 4th. If your bank deposit a day early you will get Feb 3rd when your bank does it daily deposits

I'm 100% sure
You been approve and refund issued its just going through the banks
846 means refund issued
Congrats

Last edited:

You got paid today if your bank does not do Saturday deposits and they do direct deposits a day early. If they don't do early deposit you will get paid monday

Probably why you haven't been online since this afternoon money caught you by surprise lol

Last edited:
I think mine is 0405
Got the 846 code
Did my taxes 2 days ago

Feb 4th you will have the money in your account. If your bank do early deposits it will be tuesday Feb 3rd, this is if you have a code 846 refund issued near the bottom

You got paid today if your bank does not do Saturday deposits and they do direct deposits a day early. If they don't do early deposit you will get paid monday

Probably why you haven't been online since this afternoon money caught you by surprise lol

Lol I wish. My money didn't get deposited today. Like you said, I expect it sometime next week.

I think mine is 0405
Got the 846 code
Did my taxes 2 days ago

Feb 4th you will have the money in your account. If your bank do early deposits it will be tuesday Feb 3rd, this is if you have a code 846 refund issued near the bottom
Yup got the 846 code
I may get it the 5th cause I went through h&r block
And they taking the fees out of my return
So it's to their bank then their bank to mine

Lol I wish. My money didn't get deposited today. Like you said, I expect it sometime next week.
So if your bank does saturday deposits and they usually paychecks direct deposits a day early like my bank then you will get it tommorow, if no later monday as i stated if you have code 846

Last edited:
Yup got the 846 code
I may get it the 5th cause I went through h&r block
And they taking the fees out of my return
So it's to their bank then their bank to mine
Yea i forgot , this dates I giving you all if you directly did it yourself  like usuing turbo tax or whatever

Now no matter what The IRS still deposit the same as I stated but the diffrence is HR block or whoever an sit on your money before they cut you your check. Your at their mercy.. atleast you know they do have your money, just got to get them to cut the check

@nawghtyhare   Why did you go to hr block and you have so much support here. its so esy easy to do yourself?

=But yea, HR block may sit on your money for god who longs and tell you lies so they can make interest off your money . Im sure there banks does early deposits, they will have it on feb 3rd for sure but when they cut you your check who knows. They got to make som einterest off your money for a few days/weeks

Yup got the 846 code

I may get it the 5th cause I went through h

Yea i forgot , this dates I giving you all if you directly did it yourself  like usuing turbo tax or whatever

Now no matter what The IRS still deposit the same as I stated but the diffrence is HR block or whoever an sit on your money before they cut you your check. Your at their mercy.. atleast you know they do have your money, just got to get them to cut the check

@nawghtyhare
  Why did you go to hr block and you have so much support here. its so esy easy to do yourself?

=But yea, HR block may sit on your money for god who longs and tell you lies so they can make interest off your money . Im sure there banks does early deposits, they will have it on feb 3rd for sure but when they cut you your check who knows. They got to make som einterest off your money for a few days/weeks
Laziness
Just didn't feel like doing it myself
I'll get it the day after
The bank they use I can usually call and check the account it's always ur ssn
They been good to me at least sending it the next day

Back
Top Bottom