Valentine's Day 2k15: Vol. Simpin' Aint Easy

solution: tell your girl you made all these elaborate plans and keep hinting at how great of a day it'll be. but don't prepare anything. break up with her that morning. done!

Driving my girl down to socal
Disneyland Saturday
For dinner Saturday this place in Beverly hills called mastros
Anyone heard of it
Their steaks look good
Sunday morning breakfast at griddle cafe then magic mountain
Dinner at this place called oaks grille by magic mountain

Disneyland Saturday
Anyone heard of it
Their steaks look good

Griddle Cafe on Sunset. :smokin :smokin :smokin

This girl works at Bojangles, so I told her all I wanted was a Chicken Tender meal and she asked for a rose.

I'm bout to be eating good :smokin

Low standards ftw

This girl works at Bojangles, so I told her all I wanted was a Chicken Tender meal and she asked for a rose.

I'm bout to be eating good
smokin.gif

Low standards ftw
pics 
nerd.gif

Disneyland Saturday
Anyone heard of it
Their steaks look good

Weren't yall in LA this past weekend??

Mastros is BOMB.

Spending my Valentines Day at All Star Weekend in the Barclays, hoping to find some Thots to spend the night with on that day.  Thots will be at a all time high that day.

Probably go out a for a nice relaxing meal, if she doesn't have to work a closing shift. Nothing flashy.

Random, but last V-Day I was in the middle of a 9 month relationship with a chick with 3 kids. She was a former co-worker, and even though I liked her, I knew there would be nothing legit long term with her, so along with the other gifts/plans I got her, I bought her a V-Day card, and wrote some stuff in it. I specifically bought a card that avoided the word "love" and other possible emotional trigger words. It was somewhat vague, but specific enough to let her know it was for her. When she read the card, remember her saying "i had doubts about how you felt about me emotionally, but this card tells me everything that I wanted to hear from you for a long time now."

In my mind, I was like.
100953-Michael-Scott-NO-gif-Imgur-C7Xd.gif
Broke up with her on April Fools after she went out of town for one of her son's bball games, and never talked to her again.

Lesson? Don't get into relationships with chicks with major baggage if you feel like you have lower your salary cap figures for.

Last edited:
I got us Bill Maher tickets on Sunday the 8th… I'ma play it off like those were part of Valentines Day, but she aint gone fall for it. 

I'll probably cook her breakfast in bed in the morning, pick up some flowers during the day, then at night maybe hit the sushi restaurant we went to on our first date (gotta call for reservations stat), then head over to our favorite bar for a few drinks. 

I'm hand-writing this love letter to my future wife right now. However, writing in cursive with a quill pen on aged paper has proven to be quite difficult. Keep tearing the paper every time I try to do a lowercase z :smh:

Tryna get double sucked up by 2 chicks, then a nice orgasm followed by a cum swap between the 2 of them, with a side of French kissing while I record the action...

My boy just came back from Asia. I think that cost him 200 bucks in Thailand. He set a 500 dollar budget for hookers. :lol:

Last edited:
My boy just came back from Asia. I think that cost him 200 bucks in Thailand. He set a 500 dollar budget for hookers. :lol:

If I can get that plus a double decker, where I stack them on top of each other and hit both from the back while my thumb is in the others booty. I might get me a passport... Lol

You can do whatever I'm pretty sure. He got s massage and just railed both for like an hour. :lol:

I wish I had a girlfriend to take out on Valentine's Day since the day before is my birthday as well.

Back
Top Bottom