Valentine's Day 2k15: Vol. Simpin' Aint Easy

The ja rule card+balloons n flowers and charlie Wilson/Joe concert o yeaaa

Taking her to 50 Shades that Friday
Saturday doing an Inflatable 5K during the day and then dinner and spending the night at the Ritz (she had a free night)

No Valentine this year, thought I'd end up with one... kinda glad I didnt tho 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Supposed to be going to a singles event, should be fun...

Being single on Valentine's day and hitting up a bar or club > *

Nothing seems less appealing to me than being forced to plan out a "special" day.

Welp my day is even easier, she said she wants to take the little one to see sesame street that day

Being single on Valentine's day and hitting up a bar or club > *

Nothing seems less appealing to me than being forced to plan out a "special" day.

I don't feel forced and it was actually planned together.

Would you feel the same about your SO's bday and y'all's anniversary if you had a chick?

I'm celebrating a few days before Vday cuz I'm working. AND we all know Vday food is typically horrible cuz the chefs are rushing to get orders out

Try having a girl that has her BDay in the next few days, then valentines day a week or so later. :x
That's nothing, try having a girl that her birthday is a few weeks after valentines day. Then the month after we have our three year anniversary, my pocket bout to be empty man :smh:

Gonna photoshop my face on that Ja Rule pic, oversized. She'll love it, we were just talking about him a few days ago plus my go to face in photos is a thug mug and I get her to do it a lot and they;re my favorite photos of her. Put something like, "and every thug needs a down *** chic" in the middle, plus I found a pic of us together and a pic of 2 Leo lions (she's a Leo and majorly into astrology) that looks exactly alike, going to try to do some type of blend plus again we'll be in Branson at Chateau.

This is my first Valentine's Day as a married man.

Taking her to Daniels Broiler in Seattle :smokin

No gift though 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom