Vancouver thread.

^ Thanks for the reply.  I haven't been back since... 2005... so I have no idea how much it's changed.  

What shops will have the Mariners stuff?  Champs/Footlocker... Sport Chek?  How about caps/fitted stores? Know any good ones?  
Metrotown will have you covered for that. There's 2 Lids there, champs has stuff, there's also a store in there that only sells Jerseys and hats, can't remember the name though. Don't bother with Brentwood mall, the champs in there doesn't get ANYTHING!

^ Haha, thanks for that... but Brentwood is VERY close to where I'll be staying! Can't avoid it! 

Gonna grab me some poutine while I'm there... 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

^ Haha, thanks for that... but Brentwood is VERY close to where I'll be staying! Can't avoid it! 

Gonna grab me some poutine while I'm there... 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Where are you visiting from?

There is this jersey/sports memorabilia store really close to DIPT, it's along Hornby St. as well. I'm sure you'll find Mariners stuff there.

Another place you can add to the list The Corner Store on Main & 10th. It's a relatively new sneaker spot, I'm sure you'll find something interesting in there.

I live in HK, where no one really cares about baseball. 
laugh.gif

I'm just looking for M's tees and caps... stuff like that.  

Thanks for the Corner Store & sports-mem. tips...

Saw some AJ11 lows at Oakridge. Didn't expect to see them still available.

Jordan 8's playoff's came in this morning like everyone here know's if you haven't got your pairs there's more copies at CHAMPS in Metrotown. 

Jordan 8's playoff's came in this morning like everyone here know's if you haven't got your pairs there's more copies at CHAMPS in Metrotown. 

The Playoff 8's are sitting at multiple locations. Either a lot of retailers got bigger shipments or a lot of people are passing, which would be a shocker.

just got back from vancouver. j2 and sneakerbox in metro had a sale. ranging from 20% up to 50% on select items. saw a pair of air max 180 marked 30% off. nike store also had some models marked down including nike free trainers and a handful of nsw models. they also had team red roshes in stock, although going very quick according to the staff.

Just got back from BC... thanks for the input, fellas. 

Decent selection at Metrotown, but the prices were so expensive! Over $200 for Griffey's!  The prices also seem to be different at different shops... Champs, Footlocker, Nike.  

Anyone in Van try any of the local food trucks around town? So far I've just tried Bada-Bing, but it's awesome.
I've tried wild catch by Hastings St and Burrard St decent food but pricey. TacoFino is also good average price $6-10 bucks.

Le Tigre is also good i recommend their kick *** rice.

How does a raffle work here? Went into metrotown Nike store and dude said they might be raffling the toros!?

Who told you that? i just went there yesterday and ask them they said they will get more than 12 copies so just line up.
That was on Monday, one of the employees there. I've had a hard time getting much info on these, I keep hearing that lots of people have been asking about them though, hoping I don't have to line up toooo early

Anyone stoked to hear about the House of Hoops opening in metro? Opening July 17th I'm pretty sure, maybe they'll have some dope stuff when they open... Perhaps they'll have the Toros if you strike out saturday.

Pretty sure its opening during regular mall hours.

Who told you that? i just went there yesterday and ask them they said they will get more than 12 copies so just line up.
Just called them today and they said they didn't get their shipment yet so they'll be releasing them NEXT Saturday?!

Any word on what's dropping at the hoh opening in metro? And are the durant rumours true? Lol

heard today was blk toe 1s.  my friend was in there this afternoon, hoh employee told him about 150 were in line for the opening.  hoh guy also said toro 4s /shadow 1s are on deck but saturday is going to be crazy and he couldnt say why

Black toe's sold out not unless your size 13. Jordan 1 shadows just came in late this afternoon. Im able to cop my pair easily, they're going fast though.

Thanks for the headsup on the shadows, repped! Stopped by this afternoon and they still had a size 11 :smokin . Any idea what's dropping tomorrow there?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom