Originally Posted by maxmimi

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by maxmimi

NT doesn't like black women....
That has nothing to do with it.

cosign
so I guess if you don't find her attractive you automatically hate black women, right? 

No it several other posts where NTers are bashing black chicks... dont play stupid... either way this post is gonna get banned because someone is gonna take it too far
eyes.gif
No one is gonna take this $$!* too far
laugh.gif
  OP posted a pic...people didn't think she was attractive, and that's fine.  It's all about personal preference....dudes are quick to get their panties in a bundle and play the race card if they get offended because someone had a differing opinion.  Bottom line, there are guys who are going to find her attractive, and there are going to be guys who don't....

grin.gif

if this chick was yellow, boys would be thirsty in here.  she has a nice smile, nice teeth, fit body.....and dark.

the skin tone thing aint the case for everybody but dark being subconciously negatively connotated is something that has been ingrained in our minds for centuries.  thats unfortunate

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Brandon3000 wrote:

CROSSISOM wrote:

Its That Dude wrote:

She's too black.
tired.gif

smh.gif
dude coulda just said pass...

I've noticed that dude says stuff like that all the time. I think he does it for the reply's.

laugh.gif
I made a post on here about not liking dark skinned chicks last year.

it isnt because I dont like black women, because the mom/aunt in the show is
pimp.gif

Simply enough, she just looks like an older version of the girl we saw on the show some years ago.  Nothing more, nothing less.

But at the risk of sounding ignorant, a lot of NTer's sound insecure.  This isn't the first and won't be the last time NT expresses its discontent for darker women.  Maybe it's because I'm a light-skinned Black and Hispanic dude, but I wouldn't have a problem dating a female if she was that much darker than me.  As long as she was cool and looked good I'm straight.

Back
Top Bottom