goldenarmz97 wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

i never thought she was that cute

She looks just like you...
eek.gif

cuz we're both dark right?
eyes.gif

smh.gif
NT been on some racist %#+# lately, i been on here almost 10 years and i never seen so many racially suggestive posts... This thread need to get locked

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ expecting a DARK SKIN black chick to get love on NT.

ikr. I knew before I read the replies that most people would say she was unattractive. smh.
laugh.gif

I think she's a pretty young woman though. I read that she makes massive bank from the companies she's created, so she's obv. intelligent.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

She's too black.

However..the mom...always NIPPIN on the show
pimp.gif
Same NTers who bark on me for liking white women

Anyhow I sort of want.....

I'd date her, she's decent.

...She's not that bad though, and the fact that she's dark is like an automatic -6 considering NT's standards. I usually like my women that dark though.

...Her mom is a @!%*%%@ piece of hot mass though, I would beast that!

She looks the same as on the show, just older.

She could be darker than Charlie Murphy or lightskinned, either way she's just average to me.

I don't discriminate.. Dark, light, white, brown, doesn't matter to me, women are women.

Realtalk it isn't the complexion, her hair an makeup bother me, other than that she can receive the Excalibur.

The hair can be changed and then take the makeup off ; her face doesn't strike me as the type to have straight hair hanging around it.

SMH at those saying the makeup helps so thats why they'd smash, it's whats causing her to look like a circus clown in the first pic.

Back
Top Bottom