Vanessa from Bernie Mac...My How You've Grown VOL. Hey...She's Legal Yo

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Kim1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ expecting a DARK SKIN black chick to get love on NT.
I know

so this girl looks good?
she's okay but the point is NT is very Euro-centric when it comes to women, long hair, light skin with a petite type body which is ironic because I have yet to see a stunning/beautiful girl posted in the Post Ya GF threads. So dudes be having high standards expect when it comes to their own girlfriend

Dark skin or thick black girls automatically get the pass since I guess thats too ethnic for most of the Asian or white cats on here.

Oh You Mad's ex >>>> this chick.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

of course there are a few exceptions

Gabrielle Union
this chick that was on ANTM a while back

I cant think of any others
ohwell.gif
Kelly Rowland and this model named Jessica White.

Oh, and that chick who was in Pharrell's Frontin' video.
pimp.gif
damn how I forget kelly rowland

definitely the girl from the frontin video

Jessica White
devil.gif

too black? get the hell outta here... this is why the black community has a skin tone complex now. Too Black.
smh.gif
you're not black enough

of course there are a few exceptions

Gabrielle Union
this chick that was on ANTM a while back

I cant think of any others
ohwell.gif
Kelly Rowland and this model named Jessica White.

Oh, and that chick who was in Pharrell's Frontin' video.
pimp.gif
damn how I forget kelly rowland

definitely the girl from the frontin video

Jessica White
devil.gif

i love her...w/those great teeth

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

She's too black.
tired.gif

smh.gif
dude coulda just said pass...

I've noticed that dude says stuff like that all the time. I think he does it for the reply's.

Yeah, It's That Dude is a blatant racist.

She's too black.

better than ANY of those FAT BLACK GIRLS posted on NT

You guys are acting like the people defending dark chicks just came out of nowhere with assumptions. It's been said many times in other posts and it's been said in this one stra....

BTW she would be prettier without all that crap on her face. She's a pretty young lady.

i'd smash easily, cant pass up celeb poon, alot of you dudes fronting,
eek.gif

i probably wife too if the <()> is on point,
wink.gif
aint nothing wrong with wifing a low 7, thats getting money(she would have to book some jigs, though)

Spoiler [+]
plus who says you cant just smash finer side pieces
grin.gif

she's okay but the point is NT is very Euro-centric when it comes to women, long hair, light skin with a petite type body which is ironic because I have yet to see a stunning/beautiful girl posted in the Post Ya GF threads. So dudes be having high standards expect when it comes to their own girlfriend

Dark skin or thick black girls automatically get the pass since I guess thats too ethnic for most of the Asian or white cats on here.
I'm sorry, but aren't the Black dudes (some, obviously) on here the ones who are infatuated with "red" and "yellow bones"?

I've seen Black dudes (even the dark-skinned ones) on here say, "Dark-skinned chicks aren't my thing," and mention how much skin complexion plays a factor in their taste in women more than the White and Asian members. So it's not too ethnic for just the White and Asian cats.
Originally Posted by Im Not You

You can't post a dark skinned woman on here and expect these lames to appreciate it...
indifferent.gif
Yeah, because this chick is just a dime. Her skin complexion is the only reason people are saying she's unattractive.

Her skin complexion is the only reason people are saying she's unattractive.

EXACTLY.
laugh.gif

Now my question is: Why are y'all judging the woman based on her skin complexion?

man i remember back in middle school a #*%@% couldnt get no ho's cuz a #*%@% was dark skinned
smh.gif

glad that #%$% is over...

i think the looks good.

just cause the guy said he doesn't like fat black girls or that she is too dark that makes him racist?

If I said I dont like fat white women or a white woman is too pale/white does that make me racist?

Back
Top Bottom