vans showcase (the other one doesn't work)

Some new (vintage) van doren i have found
smile.gif
any other vintage stuff collectors in here? anyway the other thread was not working so time for a new one
smile.gif

plus some other vintage stuff that i have (already posted in the old thread)

Some new (vintage) van doren i have found
smile.gif
any other vintage stuff collectors in here? anyway the other thread was not working so time for a new one
smile.gif

plus some other vintage stuff that i have (already posted in the old thread)

I am looking for info on these. Please Help Fellas! HOW much are they worth, I was trying to buy them from a friend?

I am looking for info on these. Please Help Fellas! HOW much are they worth, I was trying to buy them from a friend?

^ when they first came out, i sold a couple pairs for 200+ . not sure what the current rate is. too bad MJ stopped working with Vans.

^ when they first came out, i sold a couple pairs for 200+ . not sure what the current rate is. too bad MJ stopped working with Vans.

Thanks ^, i keep checking ebay. I havent seen a pair up in the last couple of months.

Thanks ^, i keep checking ebay. I havent seen a pair up in the last couple of months.

Cool Vintage piece's....and yeah, the MJ Collabs were dope, when you would have to call a "Marc By Marc" to order....

Since it's a new thread, my last 3 wears:

Cris.

Cool Vintage piece's....and yeah, the MJ Collabs were dope, when you would have to call a "Marc By Marc" to order....

Since it's a new thread, my last 3 wears:

Cris.

My newest......Vans OTW "Bedford" x In4mation:

Lace-switch..........

Thanks In4 Crew!!!!!!!!

Cris.

My newest......Vans OTW "Bedford" x In4mation:

Lace-switch..........

Thanks In4 Crew!!!!!!!!

Cris.

Those off-white Chukkas are fire. Nice suede Supremes as well Cris.

My favorite pairs, they're all getting beat though...
4252899730_e1c474f728_z.jpg

4721190569_be46c3c1b0_z.jpg

Those off-white Chukkas are fire. Nice suede Supremes as well Cris.

My favorite pairs, they're all getting beat though...
4252899730_e1c474f728_z.jpg

4721190569_be46c3c1b0_z.jpg

Those mr. Cartoons are really nice. If anybody has a size 8 or 8.5 and wants to sell them i have been looking for them since like 4 years
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom