Vice Appreciation Thread

Lmao he got clowned hard by Quavo. I was laughing hard when he put him in a headlock.

21 Savage is real though. But damn when they showed Savage's show at the end bunch of white kids from the burbs showed out. Didn't know it was like that.

You shouldn't be surprised

just finished watching the atlanta noisey. I'm really glad Zach calmed down on trying to hella force himself into being in the crew of the rappers almost instantly. you can see it in his previous docs with other rappers. hated when he was with chief keef and called him Sosa regularly trying to be all buddy buddy with them. first time with Migos was like the same way. quavo put him in a headlock and it was well deserved. at least with Thomas him being the nerdy frail guy they give him leeway. Zach look like he live in a new gentrified apartment complex that's right across from a halfway house and claims he got stories for days
wasnt it thomas that was calling chief keef sosa? I remember watching that feeling like he told thomas to call him sosa, it was like he had to remember to call him Sosa . :lol: i like thimas better than zach because he is such an awkward nerdy dude. :lol:

I just watched the Atlanta episode of Noisey and it was pretty dope. My homeboy from MIA has a box of obituaries like Savage he took a shot to the face tongue and tooth got hit.

Laugh and grimace at the same time. She's got children, meaning she's going to instill that ******** into their young minds. :smh:

Laugh and grimace at the same time. She's got children, meaning she's going to instill that ******** into their young minds. :smh:

For real :smh:

Show keeps me in a weird mix of angry, frustrated & sad. Can't stop watching though. And props to Jamali for just being able to sit there and let these people really explain their views. It's crazy, because these people are in so deep, they really seem to think they are convincing him their point of view is legitimate, and while it's extremely informative, I'm sure deep down inside he's ready to just smack these fools.

For real :smh:

Show keeps me in a weird mix of angry, frustrated & sad. Can't stop watching though. And props to Jamali for just being able to sit there and let these people really explain their views. It's crazy, because these people are in so deep, they really seem to think they are convincing him their point of view is legitimate, and while it's extremely informative, I'm sure deep down inside he's ready to just smack these fools.
Oh he was ready to put the hands on them Georgia boys.

Newest episode of HTN on Swedens far right youth wasn't as good as the others imo

Those Georgia dudes were beyond *****. Especially the one with that sand ****** talk. Waiting until you're a safe distance away from dude to start spewing that crap. Stereotypical stuff, but it's whatever. Jamali cracked me up when he said "that's the superior race" and the camera panned to the crooked swastika :lol: :smh:

Those Georgia dudes were beyond *****. Especially the one with that sand ****** talk. Waiting until you're a safe distance away from dude to start spewing that crap. Stereotypical stuff, but it's whatever. Jamali cracked me up when he said "that's the superior race" and the camera panned to the crooked swastika
laugh.gif
mean.gif
lol i was hoping that rickety swastika would've fell on them while it was burning

Jamali was getting through to that 1 dude, i know his wife probably reprogrammed him as soon as he got home

i was kinda pissed at myself for think, "aw, maybe he isn't such a bad dude"

Last edited:
You can tell dude is just brainwashed with all that ****. That's why I wish Jamali would've pointed out the fact that, by the logic him and his wife carries, the children from his pervious marriage would be executed if that genocide stuff were to go down.

When all three of those cats were looking at dude's wife after the eradication talk and he said "... I love you baby" or something like that, you can tell he was thinking "what the hell am I doing with her" :lol:

Newest episode of HTN on Swedens far right youth wasn't as good as the others imo

The interesting part was at the car show/party that they were trying so hard to be what they considered to be"American" culture. :smh:

Last edited:
HTN just shows how idiotic racists are. Was disgusted when dude said the Holocaust didn't happen.

HTN just shows how idiotic racists are. Was disgusted when dude said the Holocaust didn't happen.
Last episode had an Israeli girl say that a Jew and non Jew dating is just as bad as the Holocaust...

Her Grandmother is a Holocaust survivor.

huh.

Last episode had an Israeli girl say that a Jew and non Jew dating is just as bad as the Holocaust...

huh.
I feel like racists have some sort of mental illness that has yet to be classified

huh.

I feel like racists have some sort of mental illness that has yet to be classified

Some researchers say so, some are very against it. They argue that it will remove responsibility and create an "I can't help it, it's the way I am" argument that will change the face of racism.

Google "pathological bias".

I really feel like Hate Thy Neighbor is one of the best shows on tv right now.I think it's important too and wish it had a wider audience than Vice can offer...

Back
Top Bottom