Vice Appreciation Thread

Had no idea wat this thread was about until recently lol

Chanel is legit
glasses.gif
originally a youtube channel and with proper funding/sponsorships and what not they got and HBO show self titled VICE, and two TV channels VICE and VICE Land. Viceland is a string of smaller TV shows and often on the normal VICE channel they play most of their greatest hits from what appeared on the original YT channel. The HBO show is all original content at two 30min docs in their hour shows. That's their heavy hitter docs like trips to N Korea and of that sort. Bill Maher is an executive producer if I'm not mistaken to several VICE shows

I been watching viceland.

Eddie huangs...noisey....deadset on life...etc

Just really getting into it. I like it alot

I been watching viceland.

Eddie huangs...noisey....deadset on life...etc

Just really getting into it. I like it alot

There are a lot of other good shows too. Peep some of the VICE Essentials. I watch Desus and Mero every night too.

There are a lot of other good shows too. Peep some of the VICE Essentials. I watch Desus and Mero every night too.

Where do i watch those?

Viceland seems to be like the "cool" channel lol

I see action bronson has a show as well

Where do i watch those?

Theyre both on VICELAND.

Essentials is on demand, I don't know if there are any new ones right now.

Desus and Mero is Mon-Thurs at 10pm

Hamiltons Pharmacopia and Hate Thy Neighbor are good ones too.

Last edited:
Where do i watch those?

Action has 2 shows,a food and travel show "**** That's Delicious" and "Traveling The Stars" which is him and his friends getting smacked and watching Ancient Aliens :lol:

this is it
laugh.gif

but VICE has gotten flak for diverting from their original serious doc ambitions of journalism to now where Land is random shows like this and 4/5 shows all have to do with weed

Yea i saw the waka flocka one yesterday.

The old intervetion episodes are crazy too.

Forgot aboutthat show

their viceland channel is awesome.

desus and mero is my go to show everynight, these dudes are living the dream.

their podcast is dope.

black market, ancient aliens, eddie huangs show, weediquette, hate they neighbor, needles and pins,even that jungle show about the hipsters.

too many shows to name.

also watch their news show on HBO every night.

Watch "Juiced Up - The Consequences of Steroids: SWOLE Ep. 3" on YouTube

Watch "How a Gay Pro Wrestler Became Mexico's 'Liberace of Lucha Libre'" on YouTube

Last edited:
That "Juiced Up" clip is a trip. Those guys don't even look normal anymore. The main dude that was juicing for 8 yrs can't even hold a conversation without losing his breath. He's gonna have some serious health issues if he makes it past the age of 50.

Desus and Mero fully catching their stride and even their guests are getting into it and fanning out. Had some good interviews recently, Ross, Big Boi and Bert Kreischer were good.

Worst had to be Mike Will though. Awful.

Last edited:
Kreischer's dad telling him to go ahead and have sex with Will Smith if that's what it took get a check had me rolling. :lol:

Desus and Mero fully catching their stride and even their guests are getting into it and fanning out. Had some good interviews recently, Ross, Big Boi and Bert Kreischer were good.

Worst had to be Mike Will though. Awful.

the big boi intrerview when Mero hit him with the "pwah" sound had me rollin :rofl:

but yeah number one show on late night get my dudes the emmy

Back
Top Bottom